Well, we’re 5-4.

Discussion in 'Colorado Buffaloes Ticket Exchange and Marketplace' started by Jacobcullen, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacobcullen

Jacobcullen Banned BANNED

But could (and should) be 7-2. The last two weeks bring me back to the 2015 season. There we a ton of close games (Hawaii by 8, Arizona by 7, UCLA by 4, USC by 3, and Utah by 6) that CU should have won but couldn’t. 28 total points separated CU from a 4-9 season and a 9-4 season in 2015.
    But this isn’t 2015. new movies on netflix This is 2018 and the program shouldn’t be sliding back to where we were in 2015.
    I like Mac a lot and think he deserves CU fans respect for bringing the program out of the worst place it’s ever been. But at the end of the season, regardless if we make a bowl game or not, he should probably go. 123 movies Unless by some miracle we win out, I don’t really see how he stays. He’s had six years to get the program to a place where it should be winning the type of close games like we played tonight. And yeah, there’s been so many injuries and when you lose the best WR in the nation, it really does hurt a season. But they shouldn’t be blowing 31-3 leads against the worst team in the conference at home. I just feel like something gotta change.
    Arizona was basically trying to movies give us points tonight at the start of the game and it could have easily been 21-0 and this game would have been over. But the offense only turns out 10. The o-line is absolutely one of the worst lines I’ve ever seen. Montez gets ZERO time to throw the ball.
    They kept Arizona in the game time and time again. Face-masks, PI’s, and stupid penalties on 3rd down all night long kept Tate on the field and he destroyed the defense for the second year in a row. To me, that’s on coaching. You HAVE to have a disciplined team that can get off the field on 3rd down.
    And I understand that this won’t be a program like it was in the 90’s. I think it ridiculous when I go onto Allbuffs or Facebook or whatever and see people mad that we aren’t a perennial playoff contender. It just won’t happen here in today’s college football landscape. But Colorado can absolutely be a program that wins 7 or 8 or 9 games a year and has an occasional run for the P12CG and playoffs. If Utah and Washington State can be that type of program, so can CU. I know we can. We’re a better school academically and in a better state than both of those schools.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. Tatanka™

Tatanka™ Club Member Club Member

Did I just enter a time warp or did this post?

3. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King Club Member

nah... its a bot learning how to post here... its well written bot tho, taking **** from other threads and combining it coherently

4. Tatanka™

Tatanka™ Club Member Club Member

Yeah, I know. I saw the other 5 posts.

5. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King Club Member

i know, i was just impressed by it haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.