What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

West Virginia Thursday Night Lights

Yeah last year was pretty tough to beat them.

One word.....Bonk!

Throughout the entire off-season I could make myself laugh by thinking about WVA's kicker (McCaffee or some ****?). He had that great pre-game interview where he discussed the possibility of kicking a 60-yarder at the altitude. Then he said, "Back it up and let the big dog eat"!!

Honestly, he said that!!! Then in overtime...well, we all know what happened then. Let the big dog eat! Hahahahaahahahahaahahahaha!!! Hahahahaahaha!!! I love that! Hahahahaahahah. The big dog!! Hahahah!

I want to know where all of his +rep came from...maybe I'll just try to bring it down...let's see here..

EDIT: Damn, only one green thing down...

Is it against our policies to just ban guys like this? he is as annoying as a **** in the mouth

Nice to see some rejection of other than a Husker fan here.

Sorry, a-HEM: Nice to see some rejection of other than a fusker here. :devil:

:lol:

this would be a lot more fun if we didn't suck and out coach wasn't kind of full of ****.

shoulder to shoulder.

Go Buffs, beat WVU tonight!

From one of those dreaded Husker fans - who will honestly be rooting for the Buffs tonight! A B-12 (North) win against an out-of-conference foe *should* be something we can all root for! :smile:

From one of those dreaded Husker fans - who will honestly be rooting for the Buffs tonight! A B-12 (North) win against an out-of-conference foe *should* be something we can all root for! :smile:

thanks brah.

Damn right.

Throughout the entire off-season I could make myself laugh by thinking about WVA's kicker (McCaffee or some ****?). He had that great pre-game interview where he discussed the possibility of kicking a 60-yarder at the altitude. Then he said, "Back it up and let the big dog eat"!!

Honestly, he said that!!! Then in overtime...well, we all know what happened then. Let the big dog eat! Hahahahaahahahahaahahahaha!!! Hahahahaahaha!!! I love that! Hahahahaahahah. The big dog!! Hahahah!
Holy ****! All season I've been mocking that Pat McAfee guy who wears the black tank top.

What I didn't realize, that he was the "Back it up and let the big dog eat" guy! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Holy ****! What a doosh!

For those that don't remember. Before playing the Buffs in Boulder, Pat McAfee was asked about kicking at altitude. He responded by saying, "Back it up and let the big dog eat!"

And then...HAHAHAAHAHAHA...and then, he missed a 23 yard field goal in overtime to lose the game for the Mountaineers. HAHAHAHAAHA! THAT'S the guy!

Holy ****! All season I've been mocking that Pat McAfee guy who wears the black tank top.

What I didn't realize, that he was the "Back it up and let the big dog eat" guy! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Holy ****! What a doosh!

For those that don't remember. Before playing the Buffs in Boulder, Pat McAfee was asked about kicking at altitude. He responded by saying, "Back it up and let the big dog eat!"

And then...HAHAHAAHAHAHA...and then, he missed a 23 yard field goal in overtime to lose the game for the Mountaineers. HAHAHAHAAHA! THAT'S the guy!
A) I was soooo ****ing confused when I started reading this thread - wasn’t looking at the dates.
2) If we’re going to stick with standardization, some one needs to come in here and call you a Loser Boomer for thinking McAfee is a douche and mentioning his tank top.

A) I was soooo ****ing confused when I started reading this thread - wasn’t looking at the dates.
2) If we’re going to stick with standardization, some one needs to come in here and call you a Loser Boomer for thinking McAfee is a douche and mentioning his tank top.
?

It kinda sounds like he says “funky”
Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

Back