What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What a buff angel and a future CU soccer star?

Unleash Hell

My little girl has been lying in her bed for an hour now and I just heard her singing the CU fight song. I don't know if it was in her sleep or if she is awake.:lol:

BTW, tomorrow is the big day in court!!! Oh and on Saturday she scored her first goal in soccer. Can you say future lady buff on the soccer field?:smile2:

I am so very happy for you guys; please record the day with pictures and video if you can and come back tomorrow and tell us all that happened.

What an awesome day for you and your new family!

Thanks, I will post pics and story. What an exciting day, I might get a tear in my eye cause I feel so proud that little girl is about to have my last name. Oh mods, you can move this to the pub.

Back