What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What are your ideas to improve recruiting?

dont fool yourself...yes ducks lose a great qb but will still have speed everywhere....and probably a top 3 in the country rb in royce freeman.... so while maybe not nat title contenders its still gonna be a huge step for our buffs to take

Oh I don't think we beat them. I just think may lose to MSU and maybe Utah before we play them.

Is this the cart before the horse argument? I think the main thing that gets the Buffs winning is small things like not throwing picks and execution. The Buffs were as talented as Oregon State and not much off from Cal. UCLA we outplayed for 3 quarters which proved not to be enough.

They help each other is the answer. Good recruits go to teams trying to win.Great recruits go to teams already winning and showing success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every team tries to win, and we're not getting good recruits right now.

Find a new Texas recruiting point person. Prohibit scholarships to coaches children.

Two young proven grad assistants imported and promoted to position coaches from programs with top 25 recruiting class's historically. NFL time or Polinesian both pluses in my book.

More Nike. Coolest and latest. This has to include the ski and cross country teams.

I'm spending too much time on this! For me recruiting is the broken piece with the current situation.

I really don't think we see significant recruiting gains under MacIntyre
200.gif

The naysayers had their fun, a little balance seems fine. I mean, if we can't be the world's assholiest fans to each other, how will we ever get it right?

To the credit of Slider and others who were with him at the time we had nothing to indicate that M2 would be making the quality of hires and seeing the results we have with JL, Tumpkins, and Chev.

When I was a young lieutenant, I and my peers thought our new CO was an idiot. We couldn't figure out why he made the decisions he made. When he transferred we all thought that he was one of the best, and brightest commanders around.
Now as captains, we asked ourselves, did the CO get smarter or did we mature and better understand what he was doing all along?

When I was a young lieutenant, I and my peers thought our new CO was an idiot. We couldn't figure out why he made the decisions he made. When he transferred we all thought that he was one of the best, and brightest commanders around.
Now as captains, we asked ourselves, did the CO get smarter or did we mature and better understand what he was doing all along?
One time we had a mouse in our garage. I put out a trap and caught it. The mouse died. I miss that mouse.

Is that a metaphor?
Lefty's just trying to an asshole. Good job, Lefty!

If you believe, you can achieve! Assholes make... I don't know. Go Buff Fans!

Edit: Sorry for leaving the verb out of that first sentence. Fill in the blank?

Last edited:
I was just messing with you...it doesn't mean anything. If that makes me an asshole, well, it wasn't what I was going for....
I know... I have no issue with that in the slightest. Problem is that I just couldn't come up with a better response. Wish I was funnier.

Back