What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What BCS programs are worse than Colorado?

U$C overlooks teams quite often. It's kinda their thing. I wouldn't read much into it. Plus, Lane Kiffin's a moron.This is an awful idea for a thread, btw.

Hey but on the bright side I bet CU beats all those teams in Folsom!:thumbsup::cry::lol:
That stinking rat Neuheisel is 2 - 0 vs Colorado. I think he will make it 3 - 0 this year. I don't think CU would beat UCLA in Folsom. I hope that I am wrong.

Not sure if serious.

We get, dude. CU is a way different team at home than on the road. We know they are better at home. That doesn't mean they are good at home. Well, to be fair, I guess it is still a "maybe" since we only have one game to base it off of. In that game, we held close to Cal, played pretty well, but still lost at home to a bad road team.

I went into the season thinking we'd have to work for every W, and that hasn't changed. With some teams we should definitely be able to be in the game, but we don't have any gimmes. 4 point favorites at home against WSU says it all.

We get, dude. CU is a way different team at home than on the road. We know they are better at home. That doesn't mean they are good at home. Well, to be fair, I guess it is still a "maybe" since we only have one game to base it off of. In that game, we held close to Cal, played pretty well, but still lost at home to a bad road team.
Have you seen UCLA play this year though?

It's not as if Colorado is a world beater at home.

0-1 in 2011
4-2 in 2010
3-3 in 2009
4-2 in 2008
3-3 in 2007

No, but a lot more competitive at home. The games are still fun to go to in Folsom, they are an embarrasment to watch on national tv on the road.

Last year we should have been undefeated at home. Blowing double digit leads to Texas Tech and Baylor in the 4th.

Yeah against a team that won't win a game this year.

IMO, CU would not win at Oregon Sate right now given what I've seen from us on the road this year. Possibly if we played like we did at Hawaii, then maybe the 3rd quarter would have been enough. Wouldn't have beaten any BCS conf. team on the road if we play like we did last week with special teams like that.

No, but a lot more competitive at home. The games are still fun to go to in Folsom, they are an embarrasment to watch on national tv on the road.

Last year we should have been undefeated at home. Blowing double digit leads to Texas Tech and Baylor in the 4th.

They are certainly BETTER at home!!

My point was simply -- there are people who seem to think Colorado never loses at home - and the simple fact that a game is played in Folsom equates to a CU victory. The facts say otherwise.

They are certainly BETTER at home!!

My point was simply -- there are people who seem to think Colorado never loses at home - and the simple fact that a game is played in Folsom equates to a CU victory. The facts say otherwise.

I agree with you there. Although I think it's fair to say CU has a good chance at winning games against teams like WSU, Zona and UCLA (if we played them here) at home.

IMO, CU would not win at Oregon Sate right now given what I've seen from us on the road this year. Possibly if we played like we did at Hawaii, then maybe the 3rd quarter would have been enough. Wouldn't have beaten any BCS conf. team on the road if we play like we did last week with special teams like that.

We are bad, but Oregon state might be a place where we could end the streak right now. Sacramento state beat them in Corvalis.

They're on a whole different level of bad. No way we would lose to Oregon State at Oregon State.

This really is the worst thread I've seen so far. Naming AQ schools worse than us is about as much fun as:

-making a list of girls that have shot you down.
-trying to name all the sweet cars you're too poor to buy.
-hanging out by the urinal all day counting guys with bigger units.

This thread sucks.

Back