What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

what college sports is really about.... OSU's Joe Burton= Class Act

shang

saw this tweet from OSU's joe burton after the game... this is what collegiate sports should always be about... joe burton and sabatino chen, a pair of class acts... may they do well in the future...

@OSU_11_Joe thanks man that really means a lot, I could say the exact same about you. I wish you the best of luck the rest of the way!

• 2FAVORITES

6:08 PM - Mar 9, 2013

Tweet textReply to @sabatinochen23 @OSU_11_Joe

Image will appear as a link

Very nice to see.

Not everyone can flip the switch and become hyper-competitive against an opponent who is also a friend when the game is on... and then flip it off after the final whistle. But we're seeing a couple seniors here who have figured it out.

Burton is a freak of nature. A man that fat shouldn't be that nimble dammit!

As much as I want him to go 0 pts and 0 rebounds with 10 TOs on Wednesday. Joe is a really nice guy, and sat there on the court with his dad after the game. He was incredibly nice, and met with a bunch of people, many who are CU fans. Probably one of the most humble, friendliest players I have ever met.

Joe has won me over this week. Not only is he a good player, but he's an open, and honest interview. Additionally, he tweeted compliments at the C-Unit as well as Sab, and had some nice comments about 'Dre post-game as well. Not a lot of kids like him in the sport, I'm sad to see him go.

This is great to see and very refreshing. Hope we hold him in check on Wed but he is a classy guy that is easy to like.

Burton is a freak of nature. A man that fat shouldn't be that nimble dammit!

And he's a Rodman-style diplomat, too...

abezu2at.jpg

plus he has the best hook shot in the P12! good guy, nimble on his feet for a big man plus a HOOK-SHOT??

he's probably my favorite P12 non-CU player....truth (we'll i really like dominic artis' game, but he spurned CU for UO, so joe wins)

Back