What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What did you do to win the game?

atlbuff

Club Member
Club Member
I broke in my new grey buffs t-shirt.

I drank bloody marys during all of the scoring drives. After 10:00 i felt beer was appropriate, but found we were not scoring. I went back to Bloody Mary's and we started to score again and won. It is a heavy weight to bear, but i did my part.:smile2:

I broke in my new grey buffs t-shirt.

I drank bloody marys during all of the scoring drives. After 10:00 i felt beer was appropriate, but found we were not scoring. I went back to Bloody Mary's and we started to score again and won. It is a heavy weight to bear, but i did my part.:smile2:

I wore my buffs jersey for the first time.

And drank mimosas. And ate leftover pizza.

I had Sacky's breakfast burritos and homemade green chili to start the Buff off right. Added alittle bit of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, then had another burritos. Three total. Would of liked to have had more room to eat more; they were great. Wait, waht were we talking about again??

I broke out the Gold CU T-shirt, iced down 24 Miller Lites, cooked 4 mixed bell peppers and 8 brats on the grill, broke open the leftover Mike's Hard mixed 12 pack from my summer vacation, talked the wife into getting a funnel at halftime and pulled the BUFFS to Victory. I almost gave up @ 28- 17 --- hence the need for Mike's hard...

Back