What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What do the fans do?

I'm in. I'll sign a petition, I'll make phone calls, I'm already not paying them a cent, I'll help start a website. These morons need to listen to us and we cant let them continue to run this program as a bottomfeeder **** program the way they do.

The PAC12 is now rethinking letting us in. We're a laughingstock. I dont want my kids going through this pain. There are plenty of other good schools that care enough about their AD to invest it in smartly than CU.

Right now, I couldnt send them there.

Anyhow, we fans need to do something about this. I'm soooooo friggin tired of losing.

Completely mismanaged program. But nobody in the administration cares. I am done....

Is there a solution to this? It seems the school just doesn't want to invest in the program. If they don't want to will they ever be able to compete again?

Completely mismanaged program. But nobody in the administration cares. I am done....

Don't be done yet Dallas.

Let's figure out how to make an actual stand. If that doesn't work, feel free to be done.

Badgering big doners is the best idea yet. Any others coming?

Actually it's funny you mention that. As a current tuition paying student I am absolutely composing an email to the athletic dept. tomorrow. I can not speak on behalf of all Buff fans but I am tired of a substantially large portion of our tuition going toward this garbage. Either you can take my money and make us an elite academic institution like other Pac-12 schools or you can take my money and not make me embarrassed to rep CU on Staurdays but it has to be one or the other. For me, preferably the former but maybe I am on the wrong board for that. But my point is simple, you can not steadily raise tuition year after year yet decrease the academic and athletic performance.

Not a bad idea. But rather than (or at least in addition to) sending it to the AD, send it to Benson and DiStephano. I am more convinced all the time that the rot in this program goes all the way to the top. Probably comes from there, actually...

After all we have been through the past seven years I've had enough. The school cares less right now than I do. I'm done.

Not a bad idea. But rather than (or at least in addition to) sending it to the AD, send it to Benson and DiStephano. I am more convinced all the time that the rot in this program goes all the way to the top. Probably comes from there, actually...

Thanks, I just feel like the program is at a crossroad right now. If the admin want to spend the kind of time and money it takes to make this a Wash/Berkley like academic program I am all for it. But you can not half ass the EDU and the ATH depts and hope for the best!!! As a Senior at this fine institution I just hope that my degree holds a certain level of pull in the job market and I have a decent team to root for on Saturdays but right now it's hard to see either of those goals solidifying.

They ask blind faith and unwavering loyalty from us and they reward us with this. It is really time for me to evaluate how much more I want to bother with them.

After all we have been through the past seven years I've had enough. The school cares less right now than I do. I'm done.

This is the attitude that should be unacceptable, while it takes the big fish to make it look good, the little fish makes the aquarium complete.

That will probably get their attention, if season ticket holders start sending unused tickets back.

I thought about doing this too. Then I figured the admin might be happy that they could try to re-sell them. Can't you picture Bohn being told by Benson and DeStiffano that he has to scalp the returned season tickets on the corner of Colorado & Folsom? The school runs such a cheap AD, that I wouldn't be shocked.

Well, DD and I will be there for the UW game. Will be nice to meet you and your family!

Not my point for this thread though.

THIS is why we have something to look forward to for CU football. Back to the old days of enjoying the company of fans if not victory. That is what we got I guess.

Let's write the big donors. I dont have their addresses, but I'll sign my name on it, and throw in a few comments if someone will get it started.

This BS has got to stop. Stanford, UCLA, USC, and UW are just as good a CU if not better academically and certainly better than us athletically. We are even lower than wazzu who actually got a previous winning HC and spent some money. Guess they even care more about their program than the dang idots who run our school.

Serious question.

We have been punched in the gut yet again.

What do we do about it?
Cold shower and tequila so far, that and lower my expectations about a fathom above rock bottom. Montana State is playing Drake today. I'm thinking we should start gameplanning for Central Arkansas immediately.

Indefensible administrative support/expectations/mentality/preparation/execution/adjustments/mindset/leadership/talent/productivity/lack of killer (or even purse-snatcher) instincts. Totally ashamed, acceptance of irrelevant status, becoming more detached with each indignity. My worst enemy must have constructed this prison.

Let's write the big donors. I dont have their addresses, but I'll sign my name on it, and throw in a few comments if someone will get it started.

This BS has got to stop. Stanford, UCLA, USC, and UW are just as good a CU if not better academically and certainly better than us athletically. We are even lower than wazzu who actually got a previous winning HC and spent some money. Guess they even care more about their program than the dang idots who run our school.

Starting to think this is the way to go.

I'm thinking and welcoming comments (and help!).

Well, CSU is only down by 2 points (7-9) against NDSU with 5:30 left in the 1st Qtr.

It is an option? Just saying.

Dude....all those schools are better academically than we are....

Writing big donors won't help. They are not the problem and cannot force Benson and Distephano to care.

Well, CSU is only down by 2 points (7-9) against NDSU with 5:30 left in the 1st Qtr.

It is an option? Just saying.

WTF is your problem? Even I am watching your Nubs versus UCLA....why are you on this site?

Back