What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What happened?

Did you guys decide to switch places with Utah? Washington say no we are back? Interesting so far with the PAC, one thing always remains Arizona is Arizona.

Consistently underachieving? You last made the Final Four in 2001, haven't won a conference championship since 2002 and won one national championship twenty years ago. Let me put that in perspective for you: CU football was last in the "final four" college football teams in 2001, hasn't won a conference championship since 2001 and won one national championship twenty years ago. So **** off already until you do something with all that talent.

Darth- Arizona has 4 pac tournament titles tied with UCLA for most in conference so you got me with that one.
Absinthe- yes Arizona had two years that where down after Lute Olson one of them being when you guys won the PAC 12 tourney. Arizona is one of those programs that can recover from a legendary coach retiring have two in term coaches take over and then land Miller and back to the top.

Darth- Arizona has 4 pac tournament titles tied with UCLA for most in conference so you got me with that one.
Absinthe- yes Arizona had two years that where down after Lute Olson one of them being when you guys won the PAC 12 tourney. Arizona is one of those programs that can recover from a legendary coach retiring have two in term coaches take over and then land Miller and back to the top.
sheesh, you are sensitive. Be funny or stop posting.

Ah but UofA has 0 Pac-12 Tournament titles.

You haven't won a title in 20 years. Just like CU hasn't in football. You can have all the talent in the world, win 95% of your games but without being able to finish you will always be just a good team.

Get out of here with your ****.

Consistently underachieving? You last made the Final Four in 2001, haven't won a conference championship since 2002 and won one national championship twenty years ago. Let me put that in perspective for you: CU football was last in the "final four" college football teams in 2001, hasn't won a conference championship since 2001 and won one national championship twenty years ago. So **** off already until you do something with all that talent.

Haven't won a conference championship since 2002? We won the regular-season Championship in 2011 and 2013. Making stuff up. Yes an elite eight finish is not good enough for Arizona but for Colorado you would give your left nut. Arizona is always the last west coast team standing in march.

Haven't won a conference championship since 2002? We won the regular-season Championship in 2011 and 2013. Making stuff up. Yes an elite eight finish is not good enough for Arizona but for Colorado you would give your left nut. Arizona is always the last west coast team standing in march.

And the first team of the 8 to fall in April.

You know how stupid this makes you look, right?

I dont recall you guys standing around with UCLA in 05-08.....

You know how stupid this makes you look, right?

Ok so my first post asking if you switched places with Utah ruffled your feathers I get it. All jokes aside I thought your team would land in the top four of the PAC. I've said before on here I'm a Josh Scott fan very good big surprised your not doing better. I think that Wyoming game got into your players heads and got you two more L's. Still time and with three teams from the PAC ranked maybe you guys can grab one of those.

Last edited:
Ok so my first post comparing you with Utah ruffled your feathers I get it. All jokes aside I thought your team would land in the top four of the PAC. I've said before on here I'm a Josh Scott fan very good big surprised your not doing better. I think that Wyoming game got into your players heads and got you two more L's. Still time and with three teams from the PAC ranked maybe you guys can grab one of those.
Heh, that's a lot of running around to avoid responding to what you quoted. I think I might agree with you a bit on the rest, if not for the San Fran win. This team lacks leadership, and that's been exposed in every close game.

Heh, that's a lot of running around to avoid responding to what you quoted. I think I might agree with you a bit on the rest, if not for the San Fran win. This team lacks leadership, and that's been exposed in every close game.

I think you know what I meant be Arizona representing the west. Yes Ofcourse UCLA has to but out side of these two not much.

Last West Coast school to win the national championship wait for it ........... Arizona

This is why Sean Miller is getting East coast kids to mix with his Cali. East coast kids are tougher for the most part.

Only two years, eh? Wildcats were not good when I was in school there from '05-'08. They won one NCAA tournament game in that stretch.

Only two years, eh? Wildcats were not good when I was in school there from '05-'08. They won one NCAA tournament game in that stretch.

Well you are either lying about going to Arizona or don't know basketball because Arizona lost to Illinois in the elite eight in 05. Can't get to the elite eight with one tournament win. second round 06, first 07, first 08.

Well you are either lying about going to Arizona or don't know basketball because Arizona lost to Illinois in the elite eight in 05. Can't get to the elite eight with one tournament win.  second round 06, first 07, first 08.

It is possible to start school in the fall. Most students do, actually.

Well you are either lying about going to Arizona or don't know basketball because Arizona lost to Illinois in the elite eight in 05. Can't get to the elite eight with one tournament win. second round 06, first 07, first 08.

Whats even more funny these years you describe Arizona as not being good leaving the 05 elite eight out, Colorado's success in the NCAA tourney with Tad Boyle matches. So you just basically called Colorado basketball not very good.

Colorado
12 second round
13 first round
14 first round

Arizona
06 second round
07 first round
08 first round

nice.

Last edited:
Whats even more funny these years you describe Arizona as not being good leaving the 05 elite eight out, Colorado's success in the NCAA tourney with Tad Boyle matches. So you just basically called Colorado basketball not very good.

Colorado
12 second round
13 first round
14 first round

Arizona
06 second round
07 first round
08 first round

nice.
Piss off dick *****, you are even quoting yourself. Come back when we actually play you. We will take our wraps here, we are used to it and have a grizzled chin. So there.

Ok so put the elite eight in 05 to the side, your math still don't add up. Count with me 1,2,3,4.

I went to law school at UA. Law school is 3 years. 1, 2, 3.

You're the one that claimed the one consistent thing about the Pac-12 is "Arizona is Arizona." By that, you imply that UA is a consistent Elite 8 team, when the last 15 years don't bear that out. You've been very good for the last few years. For several years before that, save one or two bright spots, you weren't very good by your own fans' standards. For sure, Arizona's basketball history doesn't warrant the blue blood attitude of its fans.

You're the one that claimed the one consistent thing about the Pac-12 is "Arizona is Arizona." By that, you imply that UA is a consistent Elite 8 team, when the last 15 years don't bear that out. You've been very good for the last few years. For several years before that, save one or two bright spots, you weren't very good by your own fans' standards. For sure, Arizona's basketball history doesn't warrant the blue blood attitude of its fans.

Which is why they come here (and elsewhere) begging for their status to be affirmed by others. Weirdest dynamic of the Pac, by far. Love to hide out and take potshots after losses instead of just hanging out in normal fashion like our posters from other schools.

No one claimed blue blood.

Last edited:
We were +8 with Booker on the floor in the first half and +4 for the game with Booker on the floor. I know this fan base loves to hate Booker but he wasn't the problem last night. That hockey sub when we were up 12-5 and starting to stretch our legs followed by an ensuing bad foul call on Booker which sent a hot shooter to the bench was the beginning of the end. SKi is not and never will be: Spencer, Carlon, even Nate as a floor commander "preserving" a hot shooting Booker jsut because he picked up a second questionable foul so that he could come in after not playing for a half hour doesnt work. That's on tad and he should know that given the Ski is a senior.

No one here talked up Ski as being the lead guard more than me over the summer. I love Ski & I looked at February as a turning point.

+4 with Ski in the game barely says anything. If anything, that's an underwhelming margin for a guard who took 36.5% of the shots in an 8 man rotation & had more turnovers than assists.

Bad shots don't always miss. This team is too deep & too early in its progression to have 1 player put on a poor Iverson impression to get a shot at the NBA.

Thankfully, evolution has deemed your sac as useless to the human race, earth etc. There's likely nothing any of us can say that's as painful as your day-to-day life. I'm sorry, bud.

Back