What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What has happened with the CU football team this season.

Would it help if cu went to a 2TE formation? I'd like to see wood get a shot with powell at rb and thomas and spruce at wr. Have kasa and hobbs at te. Spread em out.

CU might as well try something.

As for the OL what can they do?

DL? PERICAK and duribe at de and bonsu and tupou at the tackle spots?

Would it help if cu went to a 2TE formation? I'd like to see wood get a shot with powell at rb and thomas and spruce at wr. Have kasa and hobbs at te. Spread em out.

CU might as well try something.

As for the OL what can they do?

DL? PERICAK and duribe at de and bonsu and tupou at the tackle spots?
Did you watch the last game?

we were basically in a two TE, FB and 1 WR formation the entire game. After half, Pericak moved to DE to allow Bonsu/Tupou/Henington to rotate through on the DL.

I like that DL a lot. I think it's a glimpse into the future defense. There are a bunch of DE/DT hybrid types that were in the program or were recruited the past 2 years (Pericak, Poston, Parker, Samson, Rasmussen). Looks like we want to have 1 DE in the 270-285 pound range, one DT in that 285-300 pound range, and 1 NT who is 300+ pounds. Then, we'll have a DE/OLB hybrid who is expected to fly around and be disruptive either as a pass rusher or a guy who can drop off and get some INTs from zone blitz action.

I like that DL a lot. I think it's a glimpse into the future defense. There are a bunch of DE/DT hybrid types that were in the program or were recruited the past 2 years (Pericak, Poston, Parker, Samson, Rasmussen). Looks like we want to have 1 DE in the 270-285 pound range, one DT in that 285-300 pound range, and 1 NT who is 300+ pounds. Then, we'll have a DE/OLB hybrid who is expected to fly around and be disruptive either as a pass rusher or a guy who can drop off and get some INTs from zone blitz action.
yup. and btw, in the latest brooks article Pericak says the move is permanent.

Have any frosh DE's played yet?
No. Poston's development is going to allow the staff to try and RS them. Which is good, we really need to create some separation in the DL class. I think if we see injuries Samson is the first to lose the shirt though.

Back