What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What I like best about Mike MacIntyre...

furdies...dummies. No one else care about a San Jose coach

Especially not your scary "lady" AD there in Berzerkeley. What's up with her and the allegedly blown Mac interview anyway? Mac not PC enough? She really wanted someone to rep her homies(Dykes) on a regular basis???

That might the only thing that tastes like winning to you for a while, bitch!!!
oh no you didn't!

What is funny is that this guy is saying "our" posts are ignorant, and he is completely ignorant as to the background of and differences between the two coaches he is discussing. Literally, his argument is nothing more than "Hawkins came from WAC and failed at Colorado, so because MikeMac is from the WAC, he will fail at Colorado."

Which is ****ing stupid. So therefore, this new troll is really ****ing stupid.

Has RichRod started banging cheerleaders at AZ yet? (allegedy) You'll pardon me if your quotes from Mike Mac saying he'll stay at SJSU don't persuade me he is of a lower moral character than a married guy who bangs cheerleaders on the side, allegedly.

I think Zona will be fine. But honestly, regardless of the ignorant rantings of Darth Snow and Liver, I hope Mac does do well for you guys. College football is better off when the Pac-12 is more competitive. I am just surprised they went that direction, considering how bad things went, last time they hired a coach from the WAC.

The only way HCMM bails is if he is successful turning around the current dumpster fire that is CU FB. I would be very grateful if this were the case. And don't think for a minute that RichRod won't bail on UA for a better gig after a few years of success. He has already done so once in his career.

this one isn't very interesting. toss him back. really, the b12 had better trolls. many more worse trolls too, but at least there were a few gems in the bunch. the p12 trolls thus far, while few in number, have mostly been mouth-breathers. curious.

this one isn't very interesting. toss him back. really, the b12 had better trolls. many more worse trolls too, but at least there were a few gems in the bunch. the p12 trolls thus far, while few in number, have mostly been mouth-breathers. curious.
that's a mean thing to call liverflukes.

flukes is ok-- he's not exactly a troll. he's more like some of the fusker posters--- a unruly pet or something.

To be fair, Flukes is way better than almost every Fusker poster. He just pees on the carpet sometimes.

Back