What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What I want to see for the Buffs this year, got one of them tonight.

Darthy Sanchez? You do get a cut of the hookers and blow though, right?

I believe I've mentioned this before. Since he hasn't been given a full Junta membership, Snow gets a choice between Colfax or a crack rock but he doesn't get both.

I believe I've mentioned this before. Since he hasn't been given a full Junta membership, Snow gets a choice between Colfax or a crack rock but he doesn't get both.

I'll try to pay attention - or you could just make the Junta all-in or all-out, and end the confusion. Kind of like the circle of trust, but creepier.

I'll try to pay attention - or you could just make the Junta all-in or all-out, and end the confusion. Kind of like the circle of trust, but creepier.
Simple? All that would do would make it harder for the the Junta to launder the money they waste on Hookers and Blow.

Stuff like this tells me we are on our way back out of this giant hole that D2 put us in

Ford said, “but some of the teams playing in bowl games, I’d never heard of those schools. We’re the University of Colorado. We have to get that swagger back.”

Embo is already raising the expectations, and is instilling in them our past and our tradition. Ford is right. Division one plays in a bowl game at the end of the season. The fact that the University of Colorado is not in one is ridiculous. We should expect to be there every single year. If ford is a true litmus test to the rest of the team then I like what embo is doing here. I like it a lot

I'm done with quotes on swagger progression and what not. You want to impress me? Win every home game then I will know we are back.

If the players are starting to feel the pride and tradition that comes with playing here, that means embree has accomplished one huge step on the road. He had a lot of work to do to get rid of the stain on the program. He is on his way. 5-6 wins this year would tell me that he knows what he is doing and that buff fans can afford to be a little more patient.

If the players are starting to feel the pride and tradition that comes with playing here, that means embree has accomplished one huge step on the road. He had a lot of work to do to get rid of the stain on the program. He is on his way. 5-6 wins this year would tell me that he knows what he is doing and that buff fans can afford to be a little more patient.

RyanMiller used to put a quote like this out there about every five days and he won about 9 games in his career. Shut up win games.

RyanMiller used to put a quote like this out there about every five days and he won about 9 games in his career. Shut up win games.

Ryan Miller said that **** when hawk was still here. To me Ryan Miller, while a good buff, was one of the most over rated players in the whole NCAA the past two years. I am hearing it from more than just Josh Ford. Ford just happens to be the most recent example. I agree its all talk until we put tallies in the win column. I am just happy to see players starting to feel the tradition of this place. We have a top 20 college football tradition that had largely been forgotten under the zen master.

Ryan Miller said that **** when hawk was still here. To me Ryan Miller, while a good buff, was one of the most over rated players in the whole NCAA the past two years. I am hearing it from more than just Josh Ford. Ford just happens to be the most recent example. I agree its all talk until we put tallies in the win column. I am just happy to see players starting to feel the tradition of this place. We have a top 20 college football tradition that had largely been forgotten under the zen master.

I totally agree but I'm not buying into anything until I see results on the field.

Agree with both sides of this discussion.

First you have to have the attitude, players are expressing this as are the coaches. Unlike the Hawk era they are also expressing expectations and responsibility.

Next step in the process is to turn attitude into results. We started to see a little bit of that last year with a team that sucked it up and won two games at the end of the year when a Hawk team would have already mailed it in. Now we have to see the next step, win 5-6 games with 6 being a key number because it gets a bowl game. Also be solidly competitive in any losses to teams other than the elites. No matter what attitude we have we don't have the talent to compete with USC, Oregon and Stanford but we should put up at least a solid effort in every other game.

Back