What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What is Greg Brown doing on defense? Worst I've ever seen...

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
First off, get espinosa off their best wr dumbass. He should not be on the field.

Major is playing in no man's land most of the time and is a non factor.

We line up two lb's over the de and leave the middle wide open.

We blitz and blitz and never come close to the qb as our lb's just run into the cluster **** in the OL.

Have we ever covered a te ...ever?

Worst ****ing defense I've ever seen. CU is a joke. We are closer to FCS than BCS.

No heart or pride on this team. NONE.

First off, get espinosa off their best wr dumbass. He should not be on the field.

Major is playing in no man's land most of the time and is a non factor.

We line up two lb's over the de and leave the middle wide open.

We blitz and blitz and never come close to the qb as our lb's just run into the cluster **** in the OL.

Have we ever covered a te ...ever?

Worst ****ing defense I've ever seen. CU is a joke. We are closer to FCS than BCS.

No heart or pride on this team. NONE.

Well said also when it is 3rd and 3, play the run first. Run a inside blitz or stunt not a corner or edge rush outside blitz

this may be unpopular... but it might be time for coach cabral to go... the linebackers short of rippy are awful this year

How many yards did Washington have rushing today. I guess our secondary is poor that is why we couldn't stop the run.

I'd like you to name a DC who could have a decent defense with this secondary.

Still making excuses. I know this, espinosa should not be covering the other teams best wr. You can keep making excuses for brown. He stinks as a DC and the only thing guys like you come up with in response is BROWN AND SMITH.

Greg brown will not be DC here for very long.

Still making excuses. I know this, espinosa should not be covering the other teams best wr. You can keep making excuses for brown. He stinks as a DC and the only thing guys like you come up with in response is BROWN AND SMITH.

Greg brown will not be DC here for very long.
I like how you avoided my question.

567 yds i believe. 269 on the ground or around those. we are beat up. Hartigan wasn't in either.

He wasn't the full DC at Arizona though. Hell I'd be willing to be he didn't do much there other than mentor there.

It's not just the secondary. Our LB's other than rippy are always out of position or a non factor. The DL gets pushed around like rag dolls.

CU has no chance to even come close to winning this year or next if this defense doesn't get fixed and soon. No reason to be this bad.

It's not just the secondary. Our LB's other than rippy are always out of position or a non factor. The DL gets pushed around like rag dolls.

CU has no chance to even come close to winning this year or next if this defense doesn't get fixed and soon. No reason to be this bad.
So why is being out of position on the coaching? The players take no responsibilty one bit? I'm sure the coaches tell them where to be and when.

:lol: Brilliant. Most DC would have a converted 3rd string wr covering the other teams best wr. You win...:rolling_eyes:
Just saying. Unless you know the schemes and all that, you don't have a clue.

I'm glad most of you are experts. It helps me to understand by reading your insightful comments. Greg Brown sucks and anyone who claims it could be because of a "lack of talent" is just making excuses. Thanks for helping me understand.

21-0 Boise over CSU in the 1st quarter.

I bet the Falcons and Denver Broncos are glad they don't play this weekend, apparently it is "BEAT THE **** OUT OF COLORADO FOOTBALL TEAMS WEEKEND"

At least CSU-Pueblo won over Kearney and might crack the D-2 Top Ten!

I'm glad most of you are experts. It helps me to understand by reading your insightful comments. Greg Brown sucks and anyone who claims it could be because of a "lack of talent" is just making excuses. Thanks for helping me understand.

The talent is the biggest issue, partly due to Brown's ineffectiveness on the recruiting trail. And it is not getting any better this year either. We are down to offering a bunch of athletes who might be decent DBs in time.

Back