What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What is the purpose of AllBuffs?

The answer is: it's a place where 15 or so 35-year olds can come to tell lame jokes. Everybody knows that.

The REAL purpose of AllBuffs:

to annoy the **** out of aeroxx, cu2x, and bigbang ........................ :thumbsup:

Perhaps the thread still exists. Along those lines, I think AllBuffs should be free for everyone. I disagree with having to pay in exchange for an avatar. It should be a free site. There should also be more discussion about bears here. Like the one story about the bear that was caught on campus and released but then he died while trying to return? That should have been stickied near the top of the football forum. Crying ass shame that only went 5 pages. I can't believe I still post here. It's like you guys all have some type of affinity and sick loyalty to CU and then become all disgruntled when your university looks bad on national T.V. What's up with that? Anyways, just my two cents...

Buddy, I am assuming most of the above is tongue in cheek. If not, check out the market competition, NetBuffs. It is quite possibly the worst piece of crap site ever unleashed on humankind. I left NetBuffs in '05 and made my way over here. This site improves and advances every year. I went over to NetBuffs today form the first time in several years and it has literally remained unchanged in its Craptastic format since I left in '05. If you can't afford the incredibly expensive $15 a year for the gold-plated Barzil membership here, maybe you should find a tent on campus at Berkely and prepare for the mother-ship to return. After all the Aztecs may be right and if so, we are only a month out.

I would just like to add that the $15 is used exclusively for hookers and blow which is supplied directly to The Junta every Friday night.

:rofl: I keed about the rates here. I pay $15 A MONTH for one of my sites. I too went to NetBuffs when I first started trolling. Better garbage cans to eat from here for sure...I don't know how that site still exists. I agree with you on everything else (well maybe Mayans instead of Aztecs) but it's all good.

Buddy, I am assuming most of the above is tongue in cheek. If not, check out the market competition, NetBuffs. It is quite possibly the worst piece of crap site ever unleashed on humankind. I left NetBuffs in '05 and made my way over here. This site improves and advances every year. I went over to NetBuffs today form the first time in several years and it has literally remained unchanged in its Craptastic format since I left in '05. If you can't afford the incredibly expensive $15 a year for the gold-plated Barzil membership here, maybe you should find a tent on campus at Berkely and prepare for the mother-ship to return. After all the Aztecs may be right and if so, we are only a month out.

Mayans, Aztecs..... The great Serpent God will be sorting us all out after the calendar runs out next month. Merry Christmas to you my Cali brother!

Sideboob:
Gisele_Bundchen_side_boob.jpg

Meh

Underboob:
underboob-222.jpg

Yes

Underboob >>>> Sideboob

Allbuffs is a website where you can say slurs such as ******, ******, and ******, but they are auto-censored since those groups of people who would be offended are incapable of protecting themselves from offensive words. This website is racist and homophobic all while trying not to be. Thanks for asking, ******!!

:rofl: I keed about the rates here. I pay $15 A MONTH for one of my sites. I too went to NetBuffs when I first started trolling. Better garbage cans to eat from here for sure...I don't know how that site still exists. I agree with you on everything else (well maybe Mayans instead of Aztecs) but it's all good.

Forget it. He's on a roll.

I think it's really important to bring some more clarity to the sideboob vs underboob argument. Are there more examples so that we can really grasp the underboob advantage?

I started chatn on here when I got the "Wow, ALL these other Dudes and Gals like misery and pain also" while reading ya'lls banter I think it's about being open and honest

I'm too depressed about the program to snort blow off a hookers arse using my share of the allbuffs dues money. On thanksgiving. I never thought it would come to this.

The purpose of allbuffs is to launder money for the junta and to **** with new posters. Duh.

I'm too depressed about the program to snort blow off a hookers arse using my share of the allbuffs dues money. On thanksgiving. I never thought it would come to this.

The purpose of allbuffs is to launder money for the junta and to **** with new posters, and to **** with and torment anyone who is a "fusker" fan. Duh.

You almost forgot one thing!

allison_stokke_01.jpg

Test Photo. Testing 1,2,3... ****

I would also like to voice other grievances. Lately, when I try to insert a picture into my post, it is not allowed-forcing me to post it separate from my actual post. I'm also fed up with messages that say I have two reps awaiting me but then when I go view them, it turns out it's only one rep and an old rep that I already viewed. I'm fed up with that! I'm telling you now...this will not stand!

All I get from this thread is: Would Smash.

allison_stokke_01.jpg

Test Photo. Testing 1,2,3... ****

I would also like to voice other grievances. Lately, when I try to insert a picture into my post, it is not allowed-forcing me to post it separate from my actual post. I'm also fed up with messages that say I have two reps awaiting me but then when I go view them, it turns out it's only one rep and an old rep that I already viewed. I'm fed up with that! I'm telling you now...this will not stand!
This, for all the reasons listed. My inflated ego that is propped up by an even greater sense of insecurity derives much of it's self-esteem from rep on allbuffs. The promise of two reps ending up being only one rep is devastating, dropping me to even greater levels of whoredom. Why does allbuffs only love me half as much?

Back