What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What pisses me off more than anything else

haters-gonna-hate-18.jpg

My last reflection on time as a student -- there has got to be a better way to get students into games aside from that 450lb Argus dude letting 2 dozen students in at 5 minute intervals. There has to be a way to get 250 students in by kickoff

Reactions: aik
Meh - Frankly, I didn't care much about football when I was at CU. For me, it was an excuse to drink (like I needed one). I have some good memories from the games, but it wasn't until I left that I really started caring.

Meh - Frankly, I didn't care much about football when I was at CU. For me, it was an excuse to drink (like I needed one). I have some good memories from the games, but it wasn't until I left that I really started caring.

/neg rep. not that I am judging you or anything

Unfortunately I had the honor of starting out with packed stadiums for FSU and OU as a freshman, watching things fall apart after the WVU game as a sophomore, to people wearing powder blue as a junior (hey at least we beat aTm that game), to emptiness and complete apathy as a senior.

I wonder what ever happened to that douchewad that came up with that idea??

I'm not the only one here who was in that boat. I realize the folly of my ways and wish I had treated it differently at the time - but my mind was focused on things other than football when i was at school

I had a lot more fun last year going to the games knowing we would lose. It took the sting away from losing and made winning all that much more sweeter. I'm still pissed that HaLk made me feel that way but I think my brain forced this on me to spare me from the pain. I can't wait till the day when I feel and believe that we will win every game.

I'm not the only one here who was in that boat. I realize the folly of my ways and wish I had treated it differently at the time - but my mind was focused on things other than football when i was at school

:nod:

beer.jpg

+

1149.jpg

When I was at CU, I cared about football. Lately it's just been an excuse to drink at 9am. :thumbsup:

Haha, I was off today so....yeah I celebrated Miami's F'Tardness with a Sam Adams or 7

I attended CU from 89 to 92, arguably the best football years ever. I got super ****ed up and went to games. I'm not seeing the problem here.

I'm still getting super ****ed up and going to games. Only now it takes me a bit longer to recover.

Without being racist, no. At AllBuffs, we have a common interest, at UC-D, not so much.

Wait.Wut?

Do I understand you correctly that you're only bothered by non-white 35-year-olds? Your opinion is your own, of couse, but I find this to be an interesting development.

I'm not trying to smear you, so if I read that incorrectly, please let me know.

Wait.Wut?

Do I understand you correctly that you're only bothered by non-white 35-year-olds? Your opinion is your own, of couse, but I find this to be an interesting development.

I'm not trying to smear you, so if I read that incorrectly, please let me know.
It had to do with a certain group of 35 year olds. Want to know more? PM me.

I attended CU from 89 to 92, arguably the best football years ever. I got super ****ed up and went to games. I'm not seeing the problem here.

Hey, I attended CU from 1976 - 80 and we made an art form of getting ****ed-up at games, some of my best memories in fact.

I miss CU football games dearly. I was at CU from 2004-2008, and while we were terrible for at least five of the seasons I witnessed on campus, games were still a blast. When we DID win a big game -- or the CSU game, if you care to make that distinction -- Boulder would just go off. So while I am a huge fan of football, the partying was a big part of it for me in college.

When CU beat Oklahoma in 07 the Hill was an absolute **** show.

When CU beat Oklahoma in 07 the Hill was an absolute **** show.

People still party on the Hill? I thought the city of Boulder managed to suck the life out of that place back in the 90's. The Sink is probably the only reason to go there, but it has been a couple of years since I've been on the Hill.

Back