What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What was better?

What was better?

• 62-36. So sweet after so many heartbreakers against them

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Big 12, hardware

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters
(Band nerd perspective)

Marching out after the 2001 title game was the sweetest marchout in my marching career at CU. We got beer thrown at us and everything. Sweetest smelling bud light ever.

I was at the Nub game. I only was able to watch the second half of the Texas game. So I have to choose the Nub game.

I like the hardware myself, but I admit I've probably talked about the nub game more. :thumbsup:

I was also at both and needless to say both games were a total blast for any Buff fan. The atmosphere in Texas Stadium was incredible and that game meant more in the grand scheme of things, but I'd have to give the edge to the NU game given the string of painful near-misses we suffered to them throughout the 90's. The last 5 games coming this one game had been decided by a total of 15 points. Then they come into this game as a team seemed to be destined for the national title game and not only did we get the huge monkey off our back, we did it in amazing fashion. Someone mentioned the word "surreal" earlier and that is exactly how I'd describe it. I'll never forget sitting there in the 2nd quarter with CU holding a 35-3 lead over a #2-ranked Nebraska team, #1 according to some. It's like all those painful losses to them over the past decade were wiped out in a major way.

I was also at both and needless to say both games were a total blast for any Buff fan. The atmosphere in Texas Stadium was incredible and that game meant more in the grand scheme of things, but I'd have to give the edge to the NU game given the string of painful near-misses we suffered to them throughout the 90's. The last 5 games coming this one game had been decided by a total of 15 points. Then they come into this game as a team seemed to be destined for the national title game and not only did we get the huge monkey off our back, we did it in amazing fashion. Someone mentioned the word "surreal" earlier and that is exactly how I'd describe it. I'll never forget sitting there in the 2nd quarter with CU holding a 35-3 lead over a #2-ranked Nebraska team, #1 according to some. It's like all those painful losses to them over the past decade were wiped out in a major way.

Just a little old group called the BCS.

Back