What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What will be our road record in 09?

Road record in 2009

• Total voters
I went with 1-5.. I think there's a chance we could go 3-3 but until Hawk and company prove it, there's no reason to expect victory..

Buffs look like a 6-6 type team again this year.. Should be interesting to see who wins the QB race..

We should be able to get off to a good start, but I'm not going to get suckered in like I did last year about where we are as a program..

We started off 4-2 in 07 ended up losing 5 of 7. Started off 08 3-1 lost 6 of our last 8. Not a great trend but the injuries did hurt last year. I want no less than 7-5 and then a bowl win 8-5.:smile2:

3-3. I would like to say 4-2 but I figure we will lose one on the road we should win. Won't lose that sentiment until we see consistency in our play.

Also add in the fact that I will be attending the WVU game, and I haven't been in attendance at an away game that we won since the '89 OU game (been to quite a few of OOC away games). Most were during Barnett and Hawk era. Good news is that all of the Hawkins era away games I have attended (UGA '06, Independence Bowl '07, kNU '08) have been close and VERY winnable. All of Barnett's were blowouts. :cool:

After thinking, we should have a chance at an upset on the road. Seems we put together a good road performance every year. Be nice to start winning more of these.

'06 should have beat Georgia
'07 beat TT
'08 should have beat Nebraska
What is all that worth - nutin
shoulda, woulda, coulda = nutin
'07 TT = somethin, a solid road win - Hawkins best
Hawkins, just put a cork in the sunshine pumpin, and start winning some freaking ball games. This is it bro, year #4, we been waitin a long time!

Last edited:
I think 4-2 is possible, with 3-3 more likely than 5-1. But Toledo, ISU and KSU I feel are wins (Toledo may be the toughest of those) and think that we split WVA or OSU, but think WVA is the likely win there. I agree that the coach is suspect and without White they will not be as confident. I hope we can keep it respectable with UT, but see a win as hard to come by this year with them. OSU--- how knows? They are good, but seeem to have a game here and there that they play down to the opponents level. Can we be one of them? If so, then the 5-1 becomes a possibility. I don't think they blow us out though.

Back