What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What will it take to keep your interest?

Nothing...this is a floating dumpster fire with no adults in charge...this sh*tshow of a coaching staff is just good enough to get 1 or 2 wins (here's looking at you Arizona)..outside of that, this year will be the year of getting their collective a**es handed to them over and over again by scores of 35-3....cu has gotten their last donation and last support dollar from me...it's like investing in stock, if I continue to lose money day after day on one stock then I'm certainly not going to buy more....cu can kiss my a** until they fire that group of a**clowns running the athletic department and the football staff including Hagan....peace out buffs..I'll still come here to share your posts and laugh thru the pain but cu gets nothing more from me

So, I would like to offer a writing tip that will really make your posts easier to read.

Whenever you think you need three periods in a row to transition to a new thought: type one period and hit the return key twice instead.

It's the same number of keystrokes, and it makes your writing *much* better and easier to read.

tough spot to be in. People don’t to support a loser and not having enough cash inflow makes the possibility of sucking higher.

this is the cellar guys and the chance of getting out is abysmal. A rebuild is 4-5 years away, at minimum. We are what KSU was in the big 8 before Synder. We will need a HOF level coach to get out and that’s not going to happen in today’s environment where the top guys are making 9MM/year when people recognize that kind of talent.

spending my time doing other stuff on CU game days this year was pretty nice. I hadn’t had my Saturdays back for over 15 years. CU is going to have to be competitive for me to go back and schedule more than 1-2 Saturdays around them, unless I have no plans or am bored.
Dabo wasn't a top 20 paid coach, in 2010, according to links below:
Bleacher report says he made 1.75 mil.
Business insider places gene chizek at #20, 2.1 mil

Paying a head coach is third for necessary cu admin changes. We need an admin that will shell out the money for recruiting, then assistants, when that's in place we'll start winning, then the coach gets paid. We don't have the money to give ed orgeron a record deal only to fire him 10 months later. Clemson wouldn't be Clemson if dabo didn't have Brett Venibles the entire time. We need to build a culture where we can afford to keep coaches like meat so we can keep players like Christian Gonzalez more than we need to bump our middle of the road HC salary. Win first, HC can get paid later

My point is that anytime we get a HC that is promising and is kicking ass he will get lured away. Like Tucker. It’s hard to build a winner when you can get poached so easily, unless you get a guy who is intent on staying.

My point is that anytime we get a HC that is promising and is kicking ass he will get lured away. Like Tucker. It’s hard to build a winner when you can get poached so easily, unless you get a guy who is intent on staying.
If you are afraid of this happening then you will continually be a bad program.

Fair but Mel ****er left BC msu will support him better all across the board. Non qualifiers aren't as big an issue, staff won't get purged every other year for higher paying jobs, and he won't hear no we don't have the money like he would here. He didn't even hear RG counter offer, a 1.8 mil bump and returning to a previous school he coached at were just bonuses for him

Back