What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What will you loath during

For me it's Lou Hotz. I cannot listen to that guy. Even if he was a genius and made brilliant insightful commentary, which he never does, I still could not listen. When I hear him talk I subconsciously start wiping the edges of my mouth with a napkin. My 3 month old nephew drools less than Lou. I know it's incredibly shallow and superficial of me but his slur is so pronounced that it's become and overpowering distraction to everything else coming out of his mouth. Oh, and he's completely out of touch. Time to put Grandpa in a home.

I think we're the only CU fans in the Carolina's. :sad1:

Welcome to the stealth club. :smile2:

Hey! I was in the NC airport (Charlotte) for hours on a layover yesterday and I pulled my buffs hat out of my luggage and had it on display --- even though my plane was going to Denver, I didn't get any doubletakes. :sad2:
(Yeah, I was hoping for some CU-versation during the wait, but no takers.)

And there was a "Lids" store there - sports all kinds or college and pro hats, and although they had half of the Big 12 represented, we were absent. Not a single logo item in the store from Colorado.
Well, there might have been a Broncos hat, but I didn't see any.

1) wanting beer at Folsom
2) our WTF? game
3) NB fans claiming that their non-con schedule is just as tough as ours
4) NB fans claiming the 147-10 point scoring margin against Florida Atlantic and Arkansas State actually mean something
5) QB controversy after Hawk's first crappy game
6) the 5 minute "Colt McCoy is God/possible Heisman/NC matchup" montage before the Texas game, followed by 10 seconds of Ralphie running across the field for CU as our intro
7) as stated by others - "the B12 South is so good, it would be best for everyone if the B12 North just dropped their football programs"

Last edited:
1) realizing they still don't serve beer at Folsom
2) our WTF? game
3) NB fans claiming that their non-con schedule is just as tough as ours
4) NB fans claiming the 147-10 point scoring margin against Florida Atlantic and Arkansas State actually mean something
5) QB controversy after Hawk's first crappy game
6) the 5 minute "Colt McCoy is God/possible Heisman/NC matchup" montage before the Texas game, followed by 10 seconds of Ralphie running across the field for CU as our intro
7) as stated by others - "the B12 South is so good, it would be best for everyone if the B12 North just dropped their football programs"

I'm repping you just for a lucid first post.
But scrap your original #1. Don't even think it, let alone type it out.
FIFY.

Hey! I was in the NC airport (Charlotte) for hours on a layover yesterday and I pulled my buffs hat out of my luggage and had it on display --- even though my plane was going to Denver, I didn't get any doubletakes. :sad2:

And there was a "Lids" store there - sports all kinds or college and pro hats, and although they had half of the Big 12 represented, we were absent. Not a single logo item in the store from Colorado.
Be honest, at least somebody threw some spare change in your CU hat.

What a lame-ass. So what is your thinking here? Do you just see boobs and figure that means subtract 20 IQ points?

Totally. I lose at LEAST 20 IQ points when I see boobs. That's a fairly conservative estimate by the way.

Oh--- the reporters--- never mind.:smile2:

My impression of the sdieline reporters is that guys down there might have a harder time getting players and coaches to talk to them, but the pretty girls will get the guys to stop and chat, therefore getting better information to relay to the people upstairs. Typically it seems fluff filler, regardless of the plumbing of the sideline reporter, at least to me.

Last edited:

Yea it's definitely rare to see Bronco gear and even rarer to see an CU gear in these parts. :sad1: There's a shop nearby that has all sorts of unique college stuff - flags, garden flags, paper plates, cups, mugs, napkins, windmill spinners, wind sox, etc. and while their selection is dominated by SEC and ACC schools, they also have the national popular ones, but they also have a few other non-mainstream ones that you wouldn't expect to see in this area - Iowa State, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, yet not a single piece of CU stuff. :pissed3:

It sure makes you appreciate online shopping!

Totally. I lose at LEAST 20 IQ points when I see boobs. That's a fairly conservative estimate by the way.

Oh--- the reporters--- never mind.:smile2:

Or more, depending on their size. :smile2:

I am actully in the minority of liking Lou Holz. I find him entertaining, I don't like his homerism, but he is funny to listen to.

:wow: Unbelievable :wow: If I even hear, from a remote part of my home, the squishy, dentures too loose, drooling little MF of a troll's voice, I immediately drop to the floor amid a paroxysm (a fit of violent emotion; a sudden violent outburst... this is for you blow...corn... I mean noseblow...I...err job...whatever... just in case you didn't have a lifeline from your kindergarten, err high school teacher err wait same thing in f***braska ) of violent tourette's like epithets. I CANNOT stand the little p***k from that pos school back there in ummm south bendover!!!!

Other than that he's....STILL a p***k!!!!

You too a$$job!!!:smile2:

Last edited:
:wow: Unbelievable :wow: If I even hear, from a remote part of my home, the squishy, dentures too loose, drooling little MF of a troll's voice, I immediately drop to the floor amid a paroxysm (a fit of violent emotion; a sudden violent outburst... this is for you blow...corn... I mean noseblow...I...err job...whatever... just in case you didn't have a lifeline from your kindergarten, err high school teacher err wait same thing in f***braska ) of violent tourette's like epithets. I CANNOT stand the little p***k from that pos school back there in ummm south bendover!!!!

Other than that he's....STILL a p***k!!!!

You too a$$job!!!:smile2:

Best post ever.

For me it's Lou Hotz. I cannot listen to that guy. Even if he was a genius and made brilliant insightful commentary, which he never does, I still could not listen. When I hear him talk I subconsciously start wiping the edges of my mouth with a napkin. My 3 month old nephew drools less than Lou. I know it's incredibly shallow and superficial of me but his slur is so pronounced that it's become and overpowering distraction to everything else coming out of his mouth. Oh, and he's completely out of touch. Time to put Grandpa in a home.

Even with all his slobbering, mumbling, and drooling, the worst part of his act is his blind devotion to nd. Sure, all TV analysts are partial to their former teams, but he goes beyond partisan and makes a total embarrassment of himself. Even 2 years ago when everyone knew that nd was going to be mediocre at best he still predicted 10 wins for them. There's no doubt that he's gonna predict a 12-0 season this year. :rolleyes: Yet he doesn't show anywhere near the same favoritism toward his last coaching gig, South Carolina. :confused:

Even with all his slobbering, mumbling, and drooling, the worst part of his act is his blind devotion to nd. Sure, all TV analysts are partial to their former teams, but he goes beyond partisan and makes a total embarrassment of himself. Even 2 years ago when everyone knew that nd was going to be mediocre at best he still predicted 10 wins for them. There's no doubt that he's gonna predict a 12-0 season this year. :rolleyes: Yet he doesn't show anywhere near the same favoritism toward his last coaching gig, South Carolina. :confused:

its sad, and it needs to go. the pep talk is one of the most embarrassing things on tv, right behind "think with your dipstick jimmy!"

Back