What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What would Mark Helfrich say about CU?

Different Stanford team, they can't run in the games I've seen them.

diff ducks team too... ducks ran for 270 yards against a d that was giving up like 100 total a game...how many points did the irish put on that d? ....

Helfrich sucks and is in way over his head at Oregon. They need to quickly bring in a real coach if they want to keep their status as a top football school. The slippage is already evident.

YEAH!!!! They are only ranked #4 for the college playoffs. What a loser Helfrich is!!!

diff ducks team too... ducks ran for 270 yards against a d that was giving up like 100 total a game...how many points did the irish put on that d? ....
I'm not sure about the ND game but I agree it's a different ducks team as well. That said, that was probably the best complete game they've played this year.

Pfft... you guys just jealous that MH finally figured out the secret to beating Stanford. I'll tell you if you want:

Wait for Stanford's D to kinda suck.

I still think Helfrich will be Oregon's Skippy. Remember that we were a top-rated team for a couple of years post-Mac too. Then 1997 hit and hit hard.

I still think Helfrich will be Oregon's Skippy. Remember that we were a top-rated team for a couple of years post-Mac too. Then 1997 hit and hit hard.

that could happen... esp when mm leaves... i think the more likely scenerio in the next couple years is they are still a top 15 team but maybe not in the hunt for the natty

the more I see this thread title, the more I think, who ****in cares. He would probably say he is glad he left when he did.

Every time I see this stupid thread, I start singing South Park's What Would Brian Boitano Do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back