What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What you didn't know about the new facilities

Likewise.

Also, are numbered and lettered lists considered "bullets" as a general term that encompasses everything or are numbers, letters and bullets distinct categories of list types?

Bullets are a distinct list-type implying the equality of all facets of the bullet list.

After A, 2 would come d then iv. It's science.

Likewise.

1. Numbered and lettered lists are considered "bullets" as a general term that encompasses everything.
or
B. distinct categories of list types include?
>Numbers
>letters
>bullets

re-formatted for clarity.

This could literally turn us into a top-3 AD within the Pac-12/

What building's the media room going in? I assume that's the interview/press conference room?

So, according to part 2 of the article, the old CU football locker room will be the women's olympic sports locker room and the visitor's football locker room will be men's olympic sports. Did I miss something on where the new visitor's locker room will be?

So, according to part 2 of the article, the old CU football locker room will be the women's olympic sports locker room and the visitor's football locker room will be men's olympic sports. Did I miss something on where the new visitor's locker room will be?
dw-05.jpg

Not exactly sure what used to be there, but it looks like the visiting team lockers are still going to be in the Dal, just a different part.

PS. Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Nice to be able to share my articles here!

PPS. Numbers, letters and bullet points are all their own list types.

Last edited:
Says power and data in each locker. Did they really run Ethernet to each locker? If so I guess it's a sign of how long ago this was all designed.

I thought I heard power and usb at each locker. Its got to be wifi for the locker room...

I would think. But since the "playbook" is now digital to their iPads (along with film and other stuff), it may be that they don't want to put all that over a wi-fi for download.

I would think. But since the "playbook" is now digital to their iPads (along with film and other stuff), it may be that they don't want to put all that over a wi-fi for download.

They can tie access to the device

The data in the locker is probably run to the computer/server that it's tied to. It's still convenient to have a computer to plug into for large updates, file transfers, and was a way to re-image the iPads, especially if they're for team use and they need to consistently update what apps and data are on everyone's iPads. If all the players are plugged in at the same time, they should be able to do an easy wipe and re-image to make sure they're all up to date when they need them to be.

They can tie access to the device

:nod: A little access control and https solves the electronic file sharing problem. The actual problem as always would be the users sharing purposefully, accidentally or by social hacking.

Most likely it is to be able to download film. As much as everyone loves WiFi it is incredibly slow compared to LAN

Back