What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's the deal with Daniel Munyer anyway?

Anybody remember when Gary Moore, the OL from a few years ago, sang the national anthem? I don't know why I thought of that.....

Anybody remember when Gary Moore, the OL from a few years ago, sang the national anthem? I don't know why I thought of that.....

No, but I remember Austin Bisnow auditioning on American Idol, which was clearly the canary in the coal mine for our football program.

No, but I remember Austin Bisnow auditioning on American Idol, which was clearly the canary in the coal mine for our football program.

[video=youtube;3hm5NgYK84Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hm5NgYK84Y[/video]

I do know that whenever someone mentions Handler my image is of him standing there with his hands on his hips as the man he was supposed to block gets up off the guy with the football.

The coaches didn't have a lot of options but I wished that they had been able to play someone other than Handler this season. Not only did he get beat a lot he also made some other silly mistakes with badly timed penalties. In addition sometimes it seemed like he was a carryover from last years bad attitude and lack of caring. I may be wrong about him but I am glad to see him leaving.

Munyer was up and down but I think he will be a step up in a lot of ways from Handler. Crabb could do it as well but is probably a better option at guard.

I have a severe case of Crohn's and one day I might be pooping in bags instead of parks.

Throwing urine bags is so 2001.
Its good to see some innovation coming out of this newer generation.

Back