What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's the injury status on richardson?

Will somebody please return that mother****ing tiki to the mother****ing cave! Jesus!

The_Brady_Bunch_Guide_To_Honolulu.jpg

I understand what you mean here. However, at least Espy is here to play. At this point I think Espy needs our support.
I hear you...my point is the Buffs are going into the tough part of the sked shorthanded.

did you honestly see this season going well?
Well, I had a best case/ worst case scenario.

Best case:

I thought CU had a real shot to beat UH and Cal, and that CSewe was a gimme. IF those three came out as W's I felt WSU was there for the taking, and CU would be 4-1 at this point in the season. If things went well, AZ at home could have been W #5 and CU just had to sneak up on two teams like UW, UU or fUCLA to become bowl eliglible. I never really thought as thin as the talent is on the team that CU had any kind of shot against tOSU, Stanford, UO, USC or ASU. A W against any of those squads would have required a miracle.

Worst case:

Instead, CU does it's on the road rollover act at UH, penalizes it's way to a L at Cal, and gets beat at home by a very lackluster Wazzu team led by it's backup QB. My best case scenario required CU to front load against the winnable games they had, instead they screwed the pooch against everyone but the gimme (CSewe).

So now it's Katie bar the door, CU will be lucky win 3 this year.

Last edited:
Also can someone explain "I'm cool on everybody for some hours."
I don't feel like I am still in college when reading this ****.

Maybe Boyle would lend Andre R to Embree. Throw the pass 10' off the ground and let AR sky for it. You know he has good hands

Maybe Boyle would lend Andre R to Embree. Throw the pass 10' off the ground and let AR sky for it. You know he has good hands

This also would be a perfect way to get Andre's body warmed up and loose for the basketball season.

Back