What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's the sentiment on campus?

Being so far from Boulder, I'm curious how current CU students are feeling about the program after D Scott leaving? Anyone know? Any students on these boards?

I had a chance to drink several beers with a few CU students in Austin over the UT game weekend and they all seemed to be big D Scott fans, so I'm wondering whether him leaving was the last nail in Juicebox's coffin?

It'll be pretty interesting to see if the student section is empty this weekend considering the snow in the mountains and the state of the football team...

Being so far from Boulder, I'm curious how current CU students are feeling about the program after D Scott leaving? Anyone know? Any students on these boards?

I had a chance to drink several beers with a few CU students in Austin over the UT game weekend and they all seemed to be big D Scott fans, so I'm wondering whether him leaving was the last nail in Juicebox's coffin?

It'll be pretty interesting to see if the student section is empty this weekend considering the snow in the mountains and the state of the football team...
I thought students were more interested in the next party, powdered ski slopes, etc....doubt that they care about DS. It is the pathetic alumni that are dreading the continuing rotting mess of our football program....

D Scott was a pretty popular figure on campus, we're all pretty disappointed IMO

Student here and a lot of the "less knowledgeable" students don't care about Scott leaving because "Speedy is better" but most everyone who knows football knows this is a blow. You never want to lose a talent, even if they haven't performed to expectations.

Student here and a lot of the "less knowledgeable" students don't care about Scott leaving because "Speedy is better" but most everyone who knows football knows this is a blow. You never want to lose a talent, even if they haven't performed to expectations.

Most other students I've talked to don't think D Scott has gotten a fair shake. If D Scott had even played last weekend his name probably would have been chanted.

The fellow cynical a-holes I've talked to in Boulder are just using this as another light to ignite their fires and sharpen their pitchforks...

Back