What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's the word on our TE Corp?

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
So - How are we looking at this position?

What's the depth chart?

Are either Deehan or Wallace going to RS next season? (or both) If not, will they see significant playing time?

I loved Deehan's video, he looked like a great receiving TE and could do wonders mixed in with our WR corp.

I'd say that TE is the least experienced (weakest) position on the team. Assuming Geer's fall suspension holds up, the Buffs are going to need Deehan and/or Wallace ready to play.

This is the Depth chart
TEDepth.jpg

Young group of guys, no Seniors?

Has anyone seen Wallace or Deehan in action? Are they even on campus yet?

Young group of guys, no Seniors?

Has anyone seen Wallace or Deehan in action? Are they even on campus yet?

Deehan is the real deal. He is listed in the Rivals database as 6-5, 228. That was his sr. yr. If he can put on 15 lbs., I'd expect him to see action.

Will Pericak is already the right size at 6-4, 247 and was hanging out with the TEs throughout the spring practices, so he's going to have a leg up understanding the system.

Wallace has the frame, but at 217 will need to add a lot more weight.

I expect one or both of Pericak and Deehan to see some PT this year, with Wallace taking a RS.

Here's some footage of Deehan:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmuFZBqPY0w"]YouTube - Poway Football -- PPR 11/2/07[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mr8zRTBroU"]YouTube - Poway Football -- PPR 9/14/07[/ame]

Last edited:
Deehan is the real deal. He is listed in the Rivals database as 6-5, 228. That was his sr. yr. If he can put on 15 lbs., I'd expect him to see action.

Will Pericak is already the right size at 6-4, 247 and was hanging out with the TEs throughout the spring practices, so he's going to have a leg up understanding the system.

Wallace has the frame, but at 217 will need to add a lot more weight.

I expect one or both of Pericak and Deehan to see some PT this year, with Wallace taking a RS.

My bad, I forgot about Will. Hopefully between the 3 of them, one will be ready to go. I also remember us going to more of an H-Back, so that should be interesting to see how that plays out

Count me as shocked if Pericak winds up playing TE here. He's a better defensive player. Maybe with some good coaching, he'll prove me wrong. Coming out of high school, TE is not his primary position.

Tate Forcier made some horrible decisions in that game. Anyways I would be surprised if Deehan gets the redshirt. He is not 6'3" like the guy in the first video said but more like 6'5". I saw Deehan and Wallace spring game weekend and Wallace was a little taller than Deehan but skinnier. I hope Deehan can get up to 240 before the season starts because players loose a lot of weight during the season. If he starts the season at 230 by November he will be around 215.

Tate Forcier made some horrible decisions in that game. Anyways I would be surprised if Deehan gets the redshirt. He is not 6'3" like the guy in the first video said but more like 6'5". I saw Deehan and Wallace spring game weekend and Wallace was a little taller than Deehan but skinnier. I hope Deehan can get up to 240 before the season starts because players loose a lot of weight during the season. If he starts the season at 230 by November he will be around 215.

Beef Curtains...Lose

Back