What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's the word on Scott?

Yeah a first time concussion should have a relatively short recovery time. If it was a really bad concussion he would not have been at the game against Utah as the sound and light would have been too painful.

Thanks Doc.

Yeah a first time concussion should have a relatively short recovery time. If it was a really bad concussion he would not have been at the game against Utah as the sound and light would have been too painful.

They showed him on TV putting ear plugs in, so clearly the noise was bothering him.

I understand where you're coming from, but I was under the impression this was his first ever. Usually you can get away with that - the month/years long sits dont come until you've had 5+ bell ringers.

I can't speak to how many concussions the guys on the Avs have had, but most of them were pretty young players.

Yeah but the point is that if it was a really bad concussion he most likely would not have even been at CEC

Well, maybe it was just bad and not really bad. I'm not sure what the recovery difference is between bad and really bad is either.

So what? I put earpugs in when I go to CEC. Smart thing to do, especially when you're down low, its nice to be able to hear after the game!

And if Scott puts them on every game then it's a perfectly normal thing that has nothing to do with him getting a concussion. I personally think it has to do with the concussion (and so did the tv commentators, btw) but you are welcome to your own opinion.

Back