What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's you Top Ten?

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I can't wait to see how the new rankings shake out.

Here's how I'd rank them:

1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Texas
4. Iowa
5. Cincinnati
6. TCU
7. USC
8. LSU
9. Penn State
10. Georgia Tech

1. Alabama
2. Florida
3. Texas
4. TCU
5. Iowa
6. Cincinnati
7. USC
8. Oregon
9. LSU
10. Boise State

#1 Florida-until they lose they are #1
#2 Texas-the sleeping giant awoke last night
#3 Alabama-QB play is terrible
#4 Iowa-I am not a fan of the Big Joke Conference but still rate it ahead of the MWC
#5 TCU-Impressive win against the Prophet
#6 Boise State-enjoyed their trip to the islands
#7 USC-umm, where is Pete's vaunted defense?
#8 Cincinatti-how did the Reds do this year?
#9 Oregon-please beat USC
#10 LSwho-their offense is mediocre unless you compare it to ours in which case they like the Saints

Alabama and Florida have had numerous uninspired games, but I've never bought into this Great SEC issue for 3 seasons now. The hype of 'great defenses' always puzzles me when their QBs can't hit broad sides of barns, when their defenders don't tackle but only hit and bump and wave at passing ball-carriers. "Bye bye... see ya... wave wave..."

Texas sleepwalks and, while they had 3 good drives against Mizzou, they have 8 that aren't even half-hearted. I guess "taking a knee 3 times" is considered too stressful.

I'll never be impressed by anyone who beats Mich State - a team with more examples of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Cincy is the only team that looks like they can beat their cupcakes routinely, with 2nd or 3rd string teamers, even.

Of all years screaming for a playoff, this is it. We have "big time" unbeaten programs with some serious question marks (UF, UA, and UT), we have some up and comers that all look pretty legit, but we know they probably won't get a shot (Iowa, Boise, Cincy, TCU), and then a bunch of one loss teams that look like they could beat anyone on the right Saturday (USC, UO, LSU, PSU, OSU, etc). It's one big cluster ****.

Back