What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

When do we extend Tad?

Just curious.
As a follow up, I've learned the following from this board.
  1. Tad isn't RG's guy
  2. If RG chooses to continue extending Tad's contract, he still isn't RG's guy
  3. If Tad's team keeps winning and miraculously makes the Tourney, RG deserves most/all of the credit
  4. If RG fires Tad in the next year or two, despite all of the contract extensions, no blame falls on RG
  5. If RG then brings in a new coach who doesn't win, it's probably Tad's fault
  6. If the new coach wins, RG is the MAN

1. Tad isn't RG's guy
  3. If Tad's team keeps winning and miraculously makes the Tourney, RG deserves most/all of the credit
  4. If RG fires Tad in the next year or two, despite all of the contract extensions, no blame falls on RG

Don’t be an idiot. RG likes Tad a lot and has told him so many times.

Don’t be an idiot. RG likes Tad a lot and has told him so many times.
Did you read the first sentence of my post? My point is RG can do no wrong, according to this board, even if he puts virtually no emphasis on hoops. All success in hoops will be credited to RG, all failures credited to Tad. It's Allbuffs.

1. Tad isn't RG's guy
I think the hoops fans on this board have a slightly less favorable opinion of RG than the members who only follow football.

1. Tad isn't RG's guy
You forgot:
7) everything bad that happens at CU is all Mike Bohn’s fault.

Back