What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

When does CU get its next win?

When will CU get its next win?

• @ Texas (Oct 10)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Kansas (Oct 17)

Votes: 25 21.9%
  • @ Kansas State (Oct 24)

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • Missouri (Oct 31)

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Texas A&M (Nov 7)

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • @ Iowa State (Nov 14)

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • @ Oklahoma State (Nov 19)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nebraska (Nov 27)

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • I just like voting in polls

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Unfortunate that ISU and Ksu are both on the road, they may be the only teams we have a solid chance to beat this year. What is really unfortunate, I should say, is that this team is almost completely incapable of winning on the road under Hawkins.

It'll be before the next recruit commits...or after.

Texas.... I always believe the Buffs will win their next game!

:rofl: You are nuts. Reesing will pass for 400 yards against our defense..

I say A$M is the next win.

Don't put any money on that!

hey dumb ****s, Kansas is second, so I'm not the only one thats nuts. Kansas is soft however. Very overatted. I watched them play a mediocre Southern Miss team at home, and KU has a very soft defense. We should even be able to score points on them.

hey dumb ****s, Kansas is second, so I'm not the only one thats nuts. Kansas is soft however. Very overatted. I watched them play a mediocre Southern Miss team at home, and KU has a very soft defense. We should even be able to score points on them.

um the only problem with that is we have Cody Hawkins under center, and CSU and Toledo torched our defense. Right now a "very over rated" KU team is far better then the BUFFS (man that hurts to say that, Talkins is killing me)....

Again (sigh), Cody is only part of the problem. If he had time and better receivers, the offense would be much improved. He's focusing on McKnight because he's the only option on the field he can (somewhat) consistently complete a pass to. I see this as a team, and primarily coaching, problem. I don't really like just blaming Cody - it's not all on him.

This has also been the story with KU for the last two years, and yet, we've managed to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

If we win KU, we get to 4 or 5 wins. If we lose to KU it's 2 or 3.

TH plays, Kansas... TH doesn't play, A&M. based on pure hope that TH has improved.

KSU.... We're really screwed if we cant win this one. The only other game I'm realistically picking the boys to win this season is ISU... The 'clones are starting to look a little better though.

Back