What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

When Should I Book my Hotel by, and Where Should I Stay?

The Millenium isn't too far from Pearl Street and may be the closest hotel to the stadium, but I'm sure it's close to sold out for the weekend. The rooms are essentially glorified Hampton Inn rooms, but it's an okay place if you can get in.

probably the best option for a visiting fan if available.

agree. optimal, to me, is the Boulderado....but Millennium is easy and close. there's some kind of Comfort Inn remodeled old motor lodge that's next to Naropa on Arapahoe....that's probably the closest...but, it does the trick if you want to be close to Folsom, downtown, with no frills. my pops stays at the Silver Saddle Motel or Foot of the Mountains motel (one of them, forget) at the mouth of the canyon, basically right on Eben Fine Park...locally owned...mos def no frills but unless it's a 4/5 star experience....hotel is just a bed and a shower to me. i'd rather save the coin and spend it on dinner. not the shortest, but easy and pleasant walk along the creek path to campus and downtown. and rolling out a few brews at Eben Fine can't be beat.

Last edited:
agree. optimal, to me, is the Boulderado....but Millennium is easy and close. there's some kind of Comfort Inn remodeled old motor lodge that's next to Naropa on Arapahoe....that's probably the closest...but, it does the trick if you want to be close to Folsom, downtown, with no frills. my pops stays at the Silver Saddle Motel or Foot of the Mountains motel (one of them, forget) at the mouth of the canyon, basically right on Eben Fine Park...locally owned...mos def no frills but unless it's a 4/5 star experience....hotel is just a bed and a shower to me. i'd rather save the coin and spend it on dinner. not the shortest, but easy and pleasant walk along the creek path to campus and downtown. and rolling out a few brews at Eben Fine can't be beat.

That's what I was going to say, as long as I'm traveling alone - decent mattress with no bedbugs and consistently at least warm shower. An Econolodge in San Diego where the bathroom door hit the toilet was pushing it, though. :)

This guy is a cal fan, right? I say, **** him and his mother.

what's his mother look like?

for a group of 30ish guys on a guy's weekend, i am not sure either the boulderado or julien fit the bill.

harvest house or marriott, i would think, are more in line with the activities likely planned.

what's his mother look like?

for a group of 30ish guys on a guy's weekend, i am not sure either the boulderado or julien fit the bill.

harvest house or marriott, i would think, are more in line with the activities likely planned.

For Maxer and his boys the Mountain Air Ranch sounds about right.

Back