What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

When would you like to have the next recruiting chat?

When should we do our next recruiting chat?

• Monday night (signing day preview)

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Wednesday night (signing day recap)

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
1. Monday night ahead of National Signing Day (I'd do Tuesday, but I'm traveling).

2. Wednesday night as a NSD recap.

I'll do either. My suspicion is that pretty much all the pre-NSD questions were answered in our chat this week and a post-NSD chat would be better.

Either way, I'd like to have 5-10 questions submitted with a little notice so I can write up answers ahead of the chat and rapid-post them. That way, we can open things up pretty quickly to a free form discussion.

Thoughts?

I believe buff chips radio sponsored by Allbuffs.com is having a big show on wed. Night, they will have Adam from Rivals along with at least 4 of the new Colorado Buffs!!! 1510 am 93.7 fm or milehighsports.com 10pm

I vote for Monday or earlier on wed maybe 8-10?

If we do Wednesday, I'd do it earlier as a lead-in to Buff Chips.

This has probably been answered 100 tmes, but is buff chips radio online?

Nik, if you have new info, I'm ready for chat right now! If not, I can wait for a wrap up. Thanks!

This has probably been answered 100 tmes, but is buff chips radio online?

Nik, if you have new info, I'm ready for chat right now! If not, I can wait for a wrap up. Thanks!

Milehighsports.com. 1510am 93.7fm

Back