What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

where are they now?

shang

Was wondering where player's from the last 3 seasons(since Tad took over) are? Did cory get picked up by anyone yet? and I heard a rumor that Levi is not playing anymore. Enquiring minds want to know... thx in advance

Levi was playing in Spain most recently to my knowledge.

Cory will probably start and play the bulk of this NBA season in the D League. I would guess maybe a team loses a guard to injury and signs him to a 10-day later in the season.

Marcus Relphorde looks to be in Israel this fall practicing with a team there.

Nate Tomlinson plays for the Melbourne Tigers.

Austin Dufault looks like he might be playing with a Czech team this year.

Carlon Brown is also in Israel after having a pretty good year in the D-League last year.

Was wondering where player's from the last 3 seasons(since Tad took over) are? Did cory get picked up by anyone yet? and I heard a rumor that Levi is not playing anymore. Enquiring minds want to know... thx in advance

What? Enquiring minds don't know how to use google? Knutson alive and well in Spain with Melilla for 13-14; after playing in Poland and Spain for the last three years.

What? Enquiring minds don't know how to use google? Knutson alive and well in Spain with Melilla for 13-14; after playing in Poland and Spain for the last three years.

Very interesting place to be playing. For those that don't know, Melilla is a tiny Spanish enclave way out on the coast of Morocco near the border with Algeria.

Very interesting place to be playing. For those that don't know, Melilla is a tiny Spanish enclave way out on the coast of Morocco near the border with Algeria.
Learn something new every day. Thanks. I had no idea such a place existed.

Learn something new every day. Thanks. I had no idea such a place existed.

There's actually another similar one called Ceuta that Spain has on the Moroccan side of the Strait of Gibraltar. Kind of makes Spain's whining over Gibraltar a bit hypocritical having these two enclaves in Morocco, but that's a non-Levi topic for another day and another board.

Last edited:
Levi was playing in Spain most recently to my knowledge.

Cory will probably start and play the bulk of this NBA season in the D League. I would guess maybe a team loses a guard to injury and signs him to a 10-day later in the season.

Marcus Relphorde looks to be in Israel this fall practicing with a team there.

Nate Tomlinson plays for the Melbourne Tigers.

Austin Dufault looks like he might be playing with a Czech team this year.

I believe Dufault is playing in Germany this season.

Yeah, Austin played in the Czech Republic to start out but he's now with Ludwigsburg in Germany. Right near Stuttgart.

one of my dad's CU law school buddies played overseas for a while...in Italy and somewhere else....pretty cool stuff.

playing basketball might not be a total life plan but a great way to spend post college youth. great to hear about our guys getting some PT abroad.

one of my dad's CU law school buddies played overseas for a while...in Italy and somewhere else....pretty cool stuff.

playing basketball might not be a total life plan but a great way to spend post college youth. great to hear about our guys getting some PT abroad.

Basketball overseas is just a fantastic deal. The leagues vary quite a bit, but for instance, even in a non-prestigious league like the Czech league Dufault started out in (mid-tier Euro league), in addition to his salary he was provided a furnished apartment, a car, cell phone, etc. He's now making a good amount more $ in Germany I'm sure in addition to whatever perks he gets there. It's a fantastic aspect basketball offers that you just don't really get with American football. Make no mistake, Cody playing for the Stockholm "Mean Machines" for a year, or Bradlee Van Pelt playing backyard football in England is nothing like the pro-basketball scene in Europe where you can cut out a decent living and live in some incredibly awesome locations while you're young.

Another update: Dwight Thorne II is playing in Croatia.

Also, Marcus Relphorde appears to have moved on from Israel. He's playing in Poland for the '13/'14 season.

Last edited:
found this...does google have a video translator? the Chinese subtitles are of no help....http://tv.udn.com/news/19735.shtml and this....http://tv.udn.com/news/20955.shtml

For those who want to know more, basically he joined a Taiwan basketball team and was playing with a bunch of young players in that team in a lower level of league game(kind of like pre season game), just so that the team and coach could know him more.

They are very satisfied with him and seems like there are even some buzzes about the possibility of him joining Taiwan national team

just heard that marcus has left israel for poland.... best of luck! and heard there was a levi sighting at coors... working out/recovering from an injury...

Thanks, I particularly liked this part ... 華裔後衛陳山眉 來台測試評價高 :popcorn:

lol!! so here's the translation from bing...."Chinese defender Chen Shan Mei to Taiwan testing and evaluation of high"
I guess the taiwanese weren't fond of our nicknames... aka super ninchendo

Back