1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Where I Come From: How I Became a Colorado Buffaloes Fan

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jul 5, 2010.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

More...

2. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

Mitch Berger is distant cousin.

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I spent an entire Spring Break in Cancun hitting on Mitch Berger's girlfriend Caroline with disappointing (for me) results. Does that count?

4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

my dad is a CU law grad. he started taking me to games for regular in about 79 but my first game was CU's win over OU in 76 to win a share of the Big 8 crown. i was 5. i was hooked.

5. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

My dad worked in boulder during the National championship season, then (obviously) I went to school there.

6. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

as a lil kid growing up in kc i hated mizzou and hated the chickenhawks... ralphie was my hook the the buffs... and when we moved here i went to my first game and was hooked