What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where were you when Colorado Football Died?

For me, it was the 70-3 game in 2005 since I didn't see the ISU or NU game that season. Remember we did this to Nebraska in 2001 and they haven't won a conference title ever since. That Big 12 CCG could have had the same effect on us.

Yes....but Nebraska is again relevant, and we are worse than the Little Sisters of the Poor....

My first ever CU football game, Montana state. That is when it went downhill, but despite that I grew to love CU football. Today was my first game at Folsom as a student. Not a good combination for me to be at firsts and CU football games.

You guys thinking what I'm thinking? We have to throw FightCu1414 into a volcano...

You guys thinking what I'm thinking? We have to throw FightCu1414 into a volcano...

You sure sacrificing a virgin is the way to go? :huh:

Where was I? Probably a Denver hotel room. Getting ready to go to work and listening to the radio when I first heard the news story of the investigation of claims that girls were claiming to have been raped by CU players at a party. Looking back now, things have never been the same since...

You sure sacrificing a virgin is the way to go? :huh:

Where was I? Probably a Denver hotel room. Getting ready to go to work and listening to the radio when I first heard the news story of the investigation of claims that girls were claiming to have been raped by CU players at a party. Looking back now, things have never been the same since...

KKKeanan would be best, 2 birds 1 rock

Back