What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where's Conrad Obi? CU once again getting no pressure up front...

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
5 sacks vs csu,1 vs EW and none in the past 2 games. 6 sacks in four games? Where are the BLITZES from collins? Does he think rushing 4 guys all game long is going to work? Does he not have one blitz in any defensive package?:rolleyes:

Obi was raved about,where is he and why is he not playing?

The coaches were very high on him last year. I think he was the scout team MVP. I know that isn't saying too much, but I really thought he'd make an impact by now.

Mo Lucas isn't the greatest pass rusher at DE, but he's been doing well against the run imo. He's been making alot of plays out there.

The coaches were very high on him last year. I think he was the scout team MVP. I know that isn't saying too much, but I really thought he'd make an impact by now.

Mo Lucas isn't the greatest pass rusher at DE, but he's been doing well against the run imo. He's been making alot of plays out there.

You know me, I don't like to harp too much on the dl but c'mon,year after year,can't we get another abe wright in here? CU better find a way to get some pressure and sacks because they are about to face a gauntlet of good passing and running qb's.

Obi is a red shirt freshman and I hope he gets some playing time,I mean he hasn't played at all, I don't understand some of these players who get raved about then never see the field.

You know me, I don't like to harp too much on the dl but c'mon,year after year,can't we get another abe wright in here? CU better find a way to get some pressure and sacks because they are about to face a gauntlet of good passing and running qb's.

Obi is a red shirt freshman and I hope he gets some playing time,I mean he hasn't played at all, I don't understand some of these players who get raved about then never see the field.

We were very lucky with Abe. I don't think he popped until his SR season right? That's the way it goes with some of these kids. They need time to mature.

Hawk has made this a priority in recruiting. I hope he produces.

At the WVU game Obi wasn't even dressed along with some of the injured players. Lamont Smith wasn't dressed either

Back