What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where's the HATE, Colorado fans?!

Don't you have to be ... relevant.. to be hated?

As bad as the Buffs are, Nebraska hasn't done anything significant since the Buffs blew their doors off on nebraska's way to the 'national championship'. Unless beating Arizona in some bowl game is really important.

Good one.............you just come up with that? :sleep:

Ever since the Pac 10/12 reorg talk, I've given very little consideration to Deep South Dakota. (corn syrrup, not corn palace)

Is that because you are tired of getting BITCH SLAPPED by Nebraska and looking to pimp yourself out on the beach with the rest of the PAC10! Yes, the CU football team has beaten Nebraska, 18 times in the series history.

Is that because you are tired of getting BITCH SLAPPED by Nebraska and looking to pimp yourself out on the beach with the rest of the PAC10! Yes, the CU football team has beaten Nebraska, 18 times in the series history.
Good one.............you just come up with that?
sleep.gif

:Yawn: The nubs have some good company in the mediocre teams who beat CU quadrant: Montana State, Colorado State, Toledo, Iowa State, Baylor, Kansas State AND Nebraska.

Maybe someday Nebraska might earn it's corn fed arses back into the Relevant Quadrant with the likes of national championship contenders like Alabama, OU and Texas.

:Yawn: The nubs have some good company in the mediocre teams who beat CU quadrant: Montana State, Colorado State, Toledo, Iowa State, Baylor, Kansas State AND Nebraska.

Maybe someday Nebraska might earn it's corn fed arses back into the Relevant Quadrant with the likes of national championship contenders like Alabama, OU and Texas.

Oh, didn't we beat OU last year???? Facts be damned!!!!

All I need to know is Iowa's USC knock-off knocked off the Huskers in Lincoln.

The 90's are over. Let it go.

ISU also beat us in 92 when we had Frazier so I guess I am missing you rpoint. You say we aren't up to snuff with teams we have beaten recently. Are the 90's coming back? It seems to be what you mean based on how you are arguing.

I can't wait for the reasoning after 10-16-10.

who can hate the pathetic nub fan base? i only wish they would mind their own business and stay off buff sites.

it is important to keep a couple of fuskers in captivity and on display. they serve as a living lesson to the entire innerwebs. look upon them and reflect on your own good fortune. but for fate of birth or poor decision-making at an impressionable age, you too might have accepted the dirty husk when extended to you. it is a burden that you would then have been forced to carry to your dying days.

ISU also beat us in 92 when we had Frazier so I guess I am missing you rpoint. You say we aren't up to snuff with teams we have beaten recently. Are the 90's coming back? It seems to be what you mean based on how you are arguing.

I can't wait for the reasoning after 10-16-10.

On 10-16-10, the Husker faithful will be reminded by UT fans that Huskervision is not as big as they thought. They will be reminded that the south side of DRM stadium and realize that the UT stadium is going to seat 125k one of these years.

They will confront the fact that Kstate is the only visiting team to lose in Austin in 8 seasons.

Should Nebraska actually win that game, there will be some ugly violence between two of the most arrogant and prideful fan bases in the B12.

More than likely, though, is UT will pat NU on the head and return to Austin.

Meanwhile, CU fans will be busy making arrangements for a trip to Berkeley because we sure aren't energized about November in Lincoln.

Enjoy your 3 home games against Western Kentucky, South Dakota and Idaho.

At least you have got Washington in Seattle, so your travel schedule isn't a complete bust.

Last edited by a moderator:
On 10-16-10, the Husker faithful will be reminded by UT fans that Huskervision is not as big as they thought. They will be reminded that the south side of DRM stadium and realize that the UT stadium is going to seat 125k one of these years.

They will confront the fact that Kstate is the only visiting team to lose in Austin in 8 seasons.

Should Nebraska actually win that game, there will be some ugly violence between two of the most arrogant and prideful fan bases in the B12.

More than likely, though, is UT will pat NU on the head and return to Austin.

Meanwhile, CU fans will be busy making arrangements for a trip to Berkeley because we sure aren't energized about November in Lincoln.

Enjoy your 3 home games against Western Kentucky, South Dakota and Idaho.

At least you have got Washington in Seattle, so your travel schedule isn't a complete bust.

This post makes absolutely no sense?

Back