Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Sep 22, 2018.
Which would cause the biggest celebration from you if CU beat them for the title?
Washington zero doubt.
But it would also be funny seeing UW not even make the CCG in a year when they were the prohibitive favorite in the conference.
Oregon. Beating Leavitt would be awesome.
Oregon. Hate their fans and their fake ass program.
It might entice a player like Poti to flip.
They’re the team I dislike the most out of those options.
It’d be great to see Montez beat them again.
Easy answer. Oregon. The nation still sees them as a premier program so we get extra pop from that. And Leavitt’s tears would taste like the sweetest Pepsi.
The winner of the north.
UW for revenge. Then the Ducks cuz JL and their dumb**** fans. I like the Trees actually.
Washington. They beat Washington and CU is probably looking at being a 1-2 loss team and playing for the Pac 12 championship.
Yes! Then we can kick the quackers ass in the C game.
Stanford since if we win it’d be in the P12CG. I didn’t think we played them in the regular season, but I could be wrong. Don’t dislike them though.
Washington is the best team right now. Therefore, Washington. To be the best, you have to beat the best.
Same is true of OU...except the not disliking them part
Unca Phil's wallet toters
oregon is like kjuco state to me (not academically, just their idiot fans). they are nouveau riche and think football didn't exist before they became mildly respectable. they've still never won the big ones. gimmick offenses tend to fail at those moments.
stanford is good and their fans are annoying, but i really do feel like we can get by them for conference domination. maybe not this year, but soon.
uw on the other hand has been legitimately good in several different eras. and i hate that rat-faced ****er who coaches them. and i think they are the team to beat in the pac12, so let's roll those ****ers. mark me down for laying a beating on the dawgs.
The Ducks shouldn't be ranked. That OOC they played was a joke. They're a paper tiger. Stanford and UW both need to keep winning.
Washington hands down. They have waxed us ever since CU joined the pac and their fans here don't give CU a second thought.
That and I cant stand brock huard.
I will hate Oregon and their bandwagon fans until Uncle Phil's money runs out and they fall back down that hole they crawled out of.
I can't stand UW or their redneck rat-faced looking coach, but they'll have to wait until Oregon returns to their rightful place as a doormat.
Stanford. Because my Cal degree makes the hatred real there.
USC. I don't care they're in the South.
Stanford, because they took out Oregon last night.
5 reasons CU will beat Washington in the CCG
1. Jay MacIntyre. - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He is a senior now and he will do everything possible to win the game.
2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 287 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Haigler, Kaiser, Lynott, Lyttle, Huckens etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.
3. DJ Elliot & ShaDon Brown - New Defensive coaches and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about being in the right gap, hitting hard, and cutting down on arm tackles
4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest CU team has been in a long time. KD Nixon, Ronnie Blackmon, Kabion Ento, Donovan Lee, that other guy from DeSoto, and even Señor Totinos etc. The new red shirt rule will introduce some inexperience but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.
5. Time of Possession - I think CU can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.
Can’t wait for the Buffs to show up in force in Santa Rosa.
Washington, because they're on the schedule.
"Jay MacIntyre. Enough said." Then you said more. For some reason I found that exceptionally amusing this morning.
The team whose logo and signature hand signal invites to “insert here”.
Always happy to oblige.
Not Oregon because I don't even want them to be good enough to get to that game. F**k Oregon
Not Washington because we would have already beaten them in 2018
So that leaves Stanford.
Separate names with a comma.