What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which of the 512(or so) uniform/helmet combinations will we see from Oregon on Sat?

Second from the left:

oregonunis.jpg

I always thought these were the best Oregon unis:

1998-aloha-bowl-colorado-51-oregon-43.jpg
#34 probably runs a 4.2 40

Um......(after thinking about it some time) nah, I won't go there. Don't egg me on though, or I will. I'm a guest here, I don't want to be mean........

Why we're all aware of the current state of Colorado's football program, I'm finding the passive-aggressive trollish smack from some johnny-come-lately team sponsored by overseas child labor a bit tiresome.

Go **** yourself troll, and be a guest somewhere else. Don't egg you on? Whatever, tough guy.

Why we're all aware of the current state of Colorado's football program, I'm finding the passive-aggressive trollish smack from some johnny-come-lately team sponsored by overseas child labor a bit tiresome.

Go **** yourself troll, and be a guest somewhere else. Don't egg you on? Whatever, tough guy.

when Orr turns on you, it happens fast, there is no gradual decline.

lol, I wouldn't start posting things like this until you all start playing like big boys.

Not our style. And if you think this is bad, just wait until we actually do get this thing turned around; we'll be pretty much unbearable.

way to stand our ground Orr !! F**k blitz... hate when these trolls talk trash also. I, like you, remember when oregon was crap. They would get lucky on occasion, but in general sucked. When $ started getting thrown their way and ncaa violations went un punished, they all of a sudden showed up on the football landscape.

Don't know which number it is in the catalog, but pretty sure it will be butt-ugly.

Calm down already. I've posted ridiculous stuff about my own team, if you had bothered to read the entire thread. I wasn't going to talk smack about your championship season, was only going to say that Oregon had a similar season last year, one loss, back in the old days that would have got us a championship too.

Calm down already. I've posted ridiculous stuff about my own team, if you had bothered to read the entire thread. I wasn't going to talk smack about your championship season, was only going to say that Oregon had a similar season last year, one loss, back in the old days that would have got us a championship too.

So you weren't being a total passive aggressive dick? Oh okay, I totally apologize then. I just felt egged on.

Oh, so Oregon was the consensus #1 going into their bowl game, which they then won?

Oh, so Oregon was the consensus #1 going into their bowl game, which they then won?

In Oregon's defense, they got screwed in both 2001 and 2012. But that doesn't really excuse Blitzkrieg from acting like a ****head.

In Oregon's defense, they got screwed in both 2001 and 2012. But that doesn't really excuse Blitzkrieg from acting like a ****head.

We love it when our field goal kicker screws us, and he wants to do it again this year. Please Helfrich, bench that bum.

**** Oregon in 2001.

If CU doesn't sleepwalk through that Fresno game, there wouldn't have been any room for whining at all.

And don't even get me started on the cluster**** that was the Fiesta Bowl that year.

**** Oregon in 2001.

If CU doesn't sleepwalk through that Fresno game, there wouldn't have been any room for whining at all.

And don't even get me started on the cluster**** that was the Fiesta Bowl that year.

The point is that Oregon earned the right to be dismantled by Miami more than nebraska. I think Illinois (based on record and a conference championship) was the only other team that belonged in that discussion. We did sleepwalk through Fresno State, and didn't belong in the NC.

The point is that Oregon earned the right to be dismantled by Miami more than nebraska. I think Illinois (based on record and a conference championship) was the only other team that belonged in that discussion. We did sleepwalk through Fresno State, and didn't belong in the NC.

Probably.

I'm still pissed about the team's readiness for both the Fresno game and the Fiesta Bowl that year. We probably wouldn't have beaten Miami, but it still bugs that the team was so prepared for Nebraska that year and so unprepared for games that we literally had weeks to prepare for.

Having said that, I guess if you put it down to being between Oregon and the nubs, Oregon should have got in based on being the conference champs. Having a team that didn't even win its division - Alabama - playing for the national title is ludicrous.

Probably.

I'm still pissed about the team's readiness for both the Fresno game and the Fiesta Bowl that year. We probably wouldn't have beaten Miami, but it still bugs that the team was so prepared for Nebraska that year and so unprepared for games that we literally had weeks to prepare for.

Having said that, I guess if you put it down to being between Oregon and the nubs, Oregon should have got in based on being the conference champs. Having a team that didn't even win its division - Alabama - playing for the national title is ludicrous.

We went into that Fiesta Bowl overconfident, and that first drive where we scored didn't help

of the 512(or so) uniform/helmet combinations will we see from Oregon on Sat?

We went into that Fiesta Bowl overconfident, and that first drive where we scored didn't help

It was a bad omen when the CU parachute guy basically crashed on the sidelines. Game was not fun, staying in Vegas was.

Back