What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which PAC-10 school ticked CU fans off the most?

ASU...
Plus their (lack of) admission standards will be frustrating when it comes to recruiting. I think it was Mike Stoops who said recruiting against them is like recruiting against a JC.

so, aswho equals kjsu.....got it

USC. When I was in undergrad in San Diego, the city was swamped with bandwagon USC fans, there were approximately two people I knew with actual ties to USC that were fans. "Fight On" will drive you absolutely insane when you hear it approximately 237 times during a game. Worse than "Boomer Sooner".

Nothing's worse than a song consisting of exactly 2 words, repeated over and over and over and over and over again, played (sung) over and over and over and over and over again during any one athletic event.

I don't care for anything burnt orange, but at least they got the substitute words right for the ending of the boomers fight song:

It's the only,
It's the only.
It's the only,
Two words I know.

USC. When I was in undergrad in San Diego, the city was swamped with bandwagon USC fans, there were approximately two people I knew with actual ties to USC that were fans. "Fight On" will drive you absolutely insane when you hear it approximately 237 times during a game. Worse than "Boomer Sooner".

Unpossible.

ASU...http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/oconnor/2003-06-13-oconnor_x.htm

Taunting him about his dad being murdered is one of the worst things I've ever heard.

Plus their (lack of) admission standards will be frustrating when it comes to recruiting. I think it was Mike Stoops who said recruiting against them is like recruiting against a JC.

An UA fan on Pac12Board did mention that ASU fans chanted "Where's Bobbi?" in reference of Lute Olson's wife who died of cancer.

Plus we all hate KSU because they are a glorified JUCO and since ASU fans are scum and ASU is a glorified JUCO, I think CU fans should have no problems hating ASU...maybe we will hate ASU more than we hate Utah.

I have a pretty deep dislike for Oregon. I went to high school in Oregon in the early 80s when they pretty much sucked at everything (outside of an occassional up year in Basketball). Most of my high school friends went to UofO and I hear about them now pretty much non stop. Also pretty easy to develop a dislike (or is it jealosy - lol) of a team with a sugar daddy like Phil.

Seriously? Are you also a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers, but don't mind the Giants, Bears, Vikings and Saints? Did you go to ASU? Because this is right in line with what I would expect from an ASU grad.
No I hate all 3 of those teams, along with the Giants, Bears, and Vikings. I thought about going to ASU but I'm at CU right now.

So you're a fan of every DI school in the nation?

Also, did anyone else see the Cal game? They need a beatdown to restore the balance. I'll worry about the rest later.
No. I just don't have a reason to hate those teams. I spent a lot of time in SoCal when I was a kid and my family went to USC and UCLA.

Oregano and u$c. Levels of smugness and arrogance are pegged at the top of the meter. Much akin to the nubbies and tejass.

I would rate Oregon more like Kasas state in the late 90's, although the ducks have a lot brighter future with that sugar daddy of theirs. Oregon was not that good before 1994.

I still remember the classless UDUB fans after their Boy split from CU in '99. After RN's cheap shots at a program that gave him an opportunity he did not deserve - they were over running the CU messages boards looking down their noses at us. I am so surprised that no one remembers that. There was that woman that ran one of their fan sites that was constantly taking shots at CU.

I don't usually take pleasure in the misfortune of others but I had to laugh when Rick demolished their program and ended up getting Hedges pushed out.

I don't think I will hate them long term but I want to kick their butts a couple of times to make me feel better.

Whoever ends up being our main rival, Matt and I are currently working on the StuxBuffs Worm to deploy when the time is right....

I still remember the classless UDUB fans after their Boy split from CU in '99. After RN's cheap shots at a program that gave him an opportunity he did not deserve - they were over running the CU messages boards looking down their noses at us. I am so surprised that no one remembers that. There was that woman that ran one of their fan sites that was constantly taking shots at CU.

I don't usually take pleasure in the misfortune of others but I had to laugh when Rick demolished their program and ended up getting Hedges pushed out.

I don't think I will hate them long term but I want to kick their butts a couple of times to make me feel better.

I definitely remember because I lived in Seattle at the time & my coworkers gave me so much crap. Plus, the CU alum bar was next to UW's campus & we were told that we weren't welcome anymore so we had to move to the friendlier confines of the Rock Bottom downtown (good to support the Colorado chain but definitely not a good sports bar).

No I hate all 3 of those teams, along with the Giants, Bears, and Vikings. I thought about going to ASU but I'm at CU right now.

I think you missed the point. You admitted to being a fan of ASU, Oregon, and CU, three teams in the same conference. This is in violation of every principle of fanhood.

I think you missed the point. You admitted to being a fan of ASU, Oregon, and CU, three teams in the same conference. This is in violation of every principle of fanhood.

TG, didn't you also say you are a michigan fan on some other thread? You get one team. Commit.

Prior to this year, we weren't in the Pac 12 and it doesn't really bother me that they're in the same conference.

TG, didn't you also say you are a michigan fan on some other thread? You get one team. Commit.

Yes I was $300 from going to Michigan, until I looked at the tuiton.
or a minimum of one team per conference
Meh.

Prior to this year, we weren't in the Pac 12 and it doesn't really bother me that they're in the same conference.

Yes I was $300 from going to Michigan, until I looked at the tuiton.
Meh.
people that consider michigan for school certainly do not consider ASU

I could really learn to dislike Lane Kiffin and University of Southern Cheaters

Good point and with how they are lining up a class that would take them way beyond the restrictions on schollys they have been limited to by the NCAA makes makes me even more pissed. Still not sure how they can sign the class they are lining up. I think the hate is growing.

I still have to go with Wazzu, bunch of arrogant, douchebags - I can't stand them.

:smile2:

Oregon pisses me off. CU grads that call themselves Oregon fans piss me off the most.

I witnessed the Berkeley Beatdown firsthand with the other million CU fans that bothered to show up that day. Giving Cal some payback is extremely high on my list of "to-do's" in the Pac-12.

Arizona and Utah will quickly get on our bad side. 'Zona fans are atrocious, and Utah needs to learn what a big boy conference is all about.

And yes, we'll all hate U$C for being the cheaters we all know them to be.

There you have it

Back