What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which Pac-12 coach is most likely to be replaced in 2013?

Which Pac-12 school will be looking for a new coach in 2013?

• UA - Rich Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ASU - Todd Graham

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cal - Jeff Tedford

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • CU - Jon Embree

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • UO - Chip Kelly

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • OSU - Mike Riley

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Stanford - David Shaw

• UCLA - Jim Mora Jr.

• USC - Lane Kiffin

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Utah - Kyle Whittingham

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • UW - Steve Sarkisian

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • WSU - Mike Leach

• Total voters
Are baseball accolades enough to distract Beaver fan/donor year-round and not be frustrated with lack of success outside of being the upset special for a few seasons and watching the growing gap between them and UO? If Riley misses a bowl game again and ESPECIALLY if they fail to compete in games against their own conference it will be clear they need a change at the helm.

I don't think Tedford gets over the hump and gets Cal back in position to challenge for the North. He will be gone as well. Utah was flat in their final game and if Whittingham doesn't figure that out his seat gets much warmer. I have their game at Folsom as a W for the good guys. With the Pac-12 money and the arms race that has begun they will get lapped by the other schools if they keep him after missing a bowl next season. At Utah State and vs BYU in the first 3 weeks doesn't make things easy for UU.

Non-performance-wise? Kiffin's always going to be up to something. I'll say he leaves for an OC gig with whatever high profile NFL team cans their incumbent after falling just short of the playoffs next January. Thus abandoning U$C right before signing day, though I think they'll recover with marginal losses.

Utah was flat in their final game and if Whittingham doesn't figure that out his seat gets much warmer. I have their game at Folsom as a W for the good guys. With the Pac-12 money and the arms race that has begun they will get lapped by the other schools if they keep him after missing a bowl next season.

Eh, I see your point, but I get the sense down here that moving to the Pac 12 got him the same clock as if he were a newly hired coach. Moving conferences got Utah access to recuits that would have never considered Utah before, so he's got a chance to prove he can get them.

Back