What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which Pac-12 football team do you hate the most?

Which Pac-12 team do you hate the most?

• Arizona

• Arizona State

• Cal

• Oregon

• Stanford

• UCLA

• USC

• Utah

• Washington

• Oregon State/ Washington State

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
And why?

Also, the question is team instead, not school. In the football forum, so needs to be based on more than basketball pissedoffedness.

Finally - the max number of responses on this software is 10. So OSU/WSU got combined.

ASU. Hope to get good enough in football to move my hate up the pecking order.

I hate that my team sucks so bad and are so far away from the top its hard to hate any of the other teams since they are playing a different level of football.

ASU

Why? Cause the students have a combined IQ is 50. Talk as if they have won more titles then Alabama, and just piss me off.

ASU, just cause I do. Not the same for hoops so that is not it. Just really dislike these ****ers

I'm with you. Erickson was bad enough. But Graham takes annoying to a whole other level. Texas snake oil salesman.
635737709991570233-729-boots.jpg

None. There is no school/team in the Pac-12 that musters up hate like kNU did in the Big 8/12. When CU starts winning big then there will be teams that bubble up on the hate scale.

I really hate Utah.

And it has nothing to do with the contrived 'rivalry'. More like their fans just seem like entitled jackasses.

And they've had more success in football and even basketball in the Pac-12, which really pisses me off.

After most people have voted, and when we will see that Utah doesn't end up being one of the most hated, I'd like the folks who think Utah-Colorado should be a rivalry to explain their reasoning.

None. There is no school/team in the Pac-12 that musters up hate like kNU did in the Big 8/12. When CU starts winning big then there will be teams that bubble up on the hate scale.

Edit: I reconsidered and have always hated UW fans. Arrogant about their soggy ass city which nobody else in the US gives a second thought about.

PAHIbuff I believe is his name, he keeps saying Seattle is the best college town ever.

Seattle has about about 835,000 people and 3,700,00 in the greater metro area, hardly a college town. As to cities, Boston is the best college city in the country.

Seattle did give us the coffee culture and Jimi Hendrix, but nothing else of value. Grunge was so bad Cobain couldn't take it.

Seattle has about about 835,000 people and 3,700,00 in the greater metro area, hardly a college town. As to cities, Boston is the best college city in the country.

Seattle did give us the coffee culture and Jimi Hendrix, but nothing else of value. Grunge was so bad Cobain couldn't take it.
Oh trust me we all know, it has been discussed in another thread, almost word for word.

USC. Because they gave us OJ Simpson and I can't stand Will Farrell. And Pete Carroll is a no good, dirty rotten cheating scoundrel.

I'm with you. Erickson was bad enough. But Graham takes annoying to a whole other level. Texas snake oil salesman.
635737709991570233-729-boots.jpg
This. Pretty sure Graham is the biggest douche in college football. Anyone who has tried to steal practice secrets from the buffs the last few years has major issues.

USC. Why is this even a discussion?

The dooshiest alumni-base and dooshiest fan base. Dooshes. All of them. **** USC.

Right now it is all about Cal and Davis Webb. :rage:

This hate is still secondary to what goes on inside when I think of the Fuskers, the Golden Goobers and ****bailer. Anybody in the PAC-12 pales in comparison to the big three. :puke:

Stanford - It's the Gucci Purse of college football. What kind of person wants to be part of the Gucci Purse club? It's just a purse.

I hate Mora as well, but not UCLA.
RichRod is a Douche as well.
ASU fans Suck. Grew up amongst them, cheering the visiting team.

I hate Mora as well, but not UCLA.
RichRod is a Douche as well.
ASU fans Suck. Grew up amongst them, cheering the visiting team.

RichRod is a total douche. Remember those stupid UA promotional videos where he tried to be James Bond or something? Anyway, he's the guy who gave Graham his big break by hiring him out of the TX high school ranks to join his WVU staff.

Back