What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which seniors will get a NFL chance?

Also, I hope Scotty doesn't have an inferiority complex about this guy:

Hayden+Panettiere+Wladimir+Klitschko+Hayden+mt2kAkHUaeBl.jpg

I think she's holding her privates because she got torn in half the night before

Wonder if the coaches don't work their NFL connections pretty hard to get this kids drafted or picked up as UDFA's after the draft. The more players they can push into getting looks in the NFL, the better they will be able to sell that point when recruiting.

As a Broncos fan, the only player I would like to add off this team is Rodney. And I wouldn't spend more than a seventh-rounder on him. Quoting DrunkRalphie for the sweet user name. I'm not sure whether to picture a drunk buffalo or a drunk Ralphie from Christmas Story - either way, the picture is enjoyable.

Also, I hope Scotty doesn't have an inferiority complex about this guy:
Hayden+Panettiere+Wladimir+Klitschko+Hayden+mt2kAkHUaeBl.jpg

They split up a bit ago.

Ryan Miller will get drafted and he will stick - probably a 3rd round pick. He has a lot of talent and has played against tough competition. Clemons will probably get drafted in the 5th or 6th round. He has good size and made some spectacular catches this year.

I think it would be very good for the staff if Clemons gets drafted. He wasn't really on anyone's radar a year ago, and the coaching staff can point to their success with getting him in the league to potential recruits.

I think if they had another year with Hansen he'd get a look somewhere, but as is I don't think he'll sign anywhere.

The mistake people make is that they assume just because you are good college player, you will be a great NFL player.

Conrad Obi- struggled in the 34 defense, but in the NFL could be a good Undertackle in the 43 defense.

Speedy Stewart- will be a good 3rd down back in the NFL. If Quiz Rodgers can do it, Speedy can surely do it

Tony Clemons- small sample, need to show it all year, he has a chance to make a NFL roster.

Josh hartigan- speed rusher, if he can gain weight and maintain his speed, he could make it to a 34 defense team.

Those are the only NFL prospects i see on theteam. Ryan Miller has being disapointing.

Back