What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

While you guys were following National Signing Day

Jayne Cobb

One Damn Dirty Ape
Club Member
I was on the last leg of my vacation to Antartica. Some of you may wonder how the is an appropriate post for the Colorado Football Message Board, as opposed to inappropriate boasting about my cool vacation. And you would be right to think so. However, my girlfriend likes to get our picture on the jumbotron at Folsom during football games when they post photos you send in wearing/displaying CU merchandise. So, we brought a little bit of CU to the Seventh Continent for submission during the 2016 football season, to wit:

CagCkTpVIAAYj53.jpg

For those of you wondering whether we really took a CU banner to Antarctica, I direct your attention to the penguin colony in the background.

Did you ride the southernmost mechanical bull in Ushuaia?

If there was such a device present, I was not aware of it, but certainly I would not have done so prior to leaving a it would chance injury, which could impact the remainder of the trip. On the way back there were no times for fun and games.

I think that the agressive penguin in this video I made could make a nice OLB for CU. (The red substance on the chests of the Penguins is penguin crap, no blood--Pengins are slobs)

The Alpha male re-establishes his rights over his harem....

Interestingly, they are monogamous (although some cheat on their mates), and lack a social structure like you see in wolves or pack animals. Watching them, they seem to get most aggravated when other birds try to steal the little stones they use to make their nests.

I would rate the "chasing" bird as 3.5 stars on Rivals.

I think that the agressive penguin in this video I made could make a nice OLB for CU. (The red substance on the chests of the Penguins is penguin crap, no blood--Pengins are slobs)

Looked kind of like one of our LBs chasing one of our RBs in a scrimmage in the Embry era.

I was on the last leg of my vacation to Antartica. Some of you may wonder how the is an appropriate post for the Colorado Football Message Board, as opposed to inappropriate boasting about my cool vacation. And you would be right to think so. However, my girlfriend likes to get our picture on the jumbotron at Folsom during football games when they post photos you send in wearing/displaying CU merchandise. So, we brought a little bit of CU to the Seventh Continent for submission during the 2016 football season, to wit:

CagCkTpVIAAYj53.jpg

For those of you wondering whether we really took a CU banner to Antarctica, I direct your attention to the penguin colony in the background.
Diorama at the Denver Museum of Science, big deal!

I helped one of my kids with a class project many years ago. It was a diorama. It turned out really good. I used styrofoam on blue poster board and cut a jagged hole in the styrofoam to make it look like an ice flow with a hole. Then I got some clay and made a model of a penguin in the water in the hole in the ice. Finally, and this was really cool, I made a model of a polar bear stalking the penguin. My kid got an F.

I helped one of my kids with a class project many years ago. It was a diorama. It turned out really good. I used styrofoam on blue poster board and cut a jagged hole in the styrofoam to make it look like an ice flow with a hole. Then I got some clay and made a model of a penguin in the water in the hole in the ice. Finally, and this was really cool, I made a model of a polar bear stalking the penguin. My kid got an F.
Yeah, but you probably got a B+.

I told ya not to put a NU jersey on the penguin and a CU jersey on the polar bear. But you wouldn't listen.

5016218_700b.jpg

Back