What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is better match up for us, Brady White or Manny Wilkins?

Goddammit you guys.

You're going to run him off, just like you did that nice beaver.
If he leaves now, I feel as though he won. I couldn't live with myself. I hadn't even gotten to the APR smack, and I was really looking forward to that. Come back, Guy!

If he leaves now, I feel as though he won. I couldn't live with myself. I hadn't even gotten to the APR smack, and I was really looking forward to that. Come back, Guy!

You come off as a cranky, asshole grandpa. But, then all I ever see you saying is you want people to stay. Are you lonely, ken?

Don't count out Smith. It is mostly a closed practice and press can only see about 15 minutes. He has been doing fairly well when running the offense in practice from the little that is observed. Its good that ASU likes to run in this situation and of course the Buffs will be stacking the box.

I do view ASU as a running team and I believe that will be what ASU does in this game. Buffs didn't tackle at USC but I do agree that CU would try to stack the box.

Our tackling issues have reared their heads at Michigan, Oregon, and USC.

Stacking the box would be a good idea.

Wilkins expected to play according to Graham
If the guy can walk quickly and with purpose, I would be starting him over his other options as well.

Look for a steady dose of Bellage, fly sweeps to the edge, and play action off of that if it is working.

Don't kid yourself. You have that stink all over you! I also heard that you were a key donor for the new stained glass windows in the football locker room.

Your pun streak is impressive. People can cling on each inuENDo from here to the booty.

Back