What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is our biggest rival?

Who is CU's biggest rival?

• Nebraska

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • CSU

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Utah

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • We don't have one right now

Votes: 75 61.0%

• Total voters
For CSU not being one of your "Rivals" you guys sure do spend a lot of time talking about, making specialized chants, and special sh*t talk T-shirts about CSU.

Last time I checked you don't do that for someone who isn't a rival. Say what you want, but your actions speak louder than words on a message board

And here we go. Specialized chants? Which one? We made shirts for a lot of games

For CSU not being one of your "Rivals" you guys sure do spend a lot of time talking about, making specialized chants, and special sh*t talk T-shirts about CSU.

Last time I checked you don't do that for someone who isn't a rival. Say what you want, but your actions speak louder than words on a message board

Exactly. 61-20-2. If CSU is CU's rival it's a really, really, one-sided affair.

I agree that you have to aim for the best and judge yourself by that standard. I think it's going to be a long time before we're up to the level of USC, unfortunately. The hole is simply too deep.

Gee, I didn't know fan bases had t-shirts made about rivals only. And I thot the fans and students had a variety of chants/taunts for any team they played. OMF.., um, PillowBiter -- I'm so glad you showed up and set all us CU fans straight. What would we do without you.......

You mean the CUnit? They do that for every basketball game silly.

Same with Nebraska. Washington is more of a rival to them than Colorado. Colorado is a doormat to Nebraska.
Nearly every team is a doormat to Nebraska and since you called CU a doormat to NU, then so is UW because we have very similar history.

Last edited:
Nearly every team is a doormat to Nebraska and since you called CU a doormat to NU, then so is UW because we have very similar history.

UW is 4-5-1 vs Nebraska

Colorado is 18-48-2 vs Nebraska

UW has 12 ten-win seasons

Colorado has 7 ten-win seasons

UW has 8 Major Bowl Wins

Colorado has 3 Major Bowl Wins

UW is a Top 20 Program

Colorado is a Top 40 Program.

UW is 4-5-1 vs Nebraska

Colorado is 18-48-2 vs Nebraska

UW has 12 ten-win seasons

Colorado has 7 ten-win seasons

UW has 8 Major Bowl Wins

Colorado has 3 Major Bowl Wins

UW is a Top 20 Program

Colorado is a Top 40 Program.
Hi troll. I see you are lying and omitting. You know it, I know it. I'm sorry about your existence.

oooh! look at the little uw fan, vying to be noted as a rival!

:rofl:

Lying about what? All of this is correct according to CFB Data Warehouse. Maybe you should send a complaint.
Really? Please link to the ranking of Top 20 and top 40 all time programs. Also provide links to National Championships won and Heisman's won. Thanks.

CSU is much more worthy of a team as bad as yours.

see, here's the thing... if you are going to be a troll, at least be an interesting or amusing troll. your efforts are weak, unoriginal, and uninspiring (a bit like your football team in recent years, but you'd prefer to focus on our travails). here's what i am going to do... i'll give you a chance to show that you add some sort of value to the board. so, think really hard before your next post. you may want to write it out on piece of paper in advance so that you can self-edit. or, maybe you should show it to your mommy and she can help you try to write more creatively.

in any case, you are either going into the ban pile of ****-stained drooling trolls or you are going to earn your place here by entertaining us. choose carefully.

Really? Please link to the ranking of Top 20 and top 40 all time programs. Also provide links to National Championships won and Heisman's won. Thanks.
According to CFDW, we are #39 behind teams such as Purdue, Missouri, Cal, Iowa, Wisconsin, Stanford, Illinois, Minnesota, MSU, and TCU among others. Needless to say, it's a pretty ****** ranking system they have.

According to CFDW, we are #39 behind teams such as Purdue, Missouri, Cal, Iowa, Wisconsin, Stanford, Illinois, Minnesota, MSU, and TCU among others. Needless to say, it's a pretty ****** ranking system they have.

Wisconsin has had as many 10 win seasons in the past 11 years as yours has in your entire history.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...power-ranking-the-top-50-programs-of-all-time
CU #24 UW #17

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Jonesey/top_programs
CU #31 UW #17

http://www.premiercollegefootball.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=78
CU #20 UW #17

CU 1 National Title
UW 3 National Titles

CU 1 Heisman winner
UW 0 Heisman winners

Wisconsin has had as many 10 win seasons in the past 11 years as yours has in your entire history.

this? this is the best you've got. **** kiddo, you need to go back to remedial troll school.

Bleacher Report is a credible source?

Are any of these subjective polls credible? What the **** do you want? The most credible is premiercollege because they base it on all time win % which has us 3 spots behind you. Separated by .014 points. We have more all time wins than UW but also more losses. We have been playing football a lot longer than the pups.

Back