What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is the best team near the halfway point?

Who is the best in the country?

• LSU

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • Alabama

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Oklahoma St.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stanford

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Clemson

• Michigan

• Illinois

• Kansas St.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Georgia tech

• other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Alabama.....I would vote LSU, but Miles is a dumb ass (sorry BCS.....I know you guys are close).

LSU has been most impressive thus far. Alabama isn't far behind, and they likely have the advantage moving forward with the game being in Tuscaloosa.

Seems like there are many more undefeated teams than usual. Lots of K-States out there (funny, they don't have much talent or depth).

I'm not a believer in Jarrett Lee though he does have a great amount of SEC experience, but lawd are they fast on defense. Smothering fast. I'll take LSU to go all the way this year.

LSU has been most impressive thus far. Alabama isn't far behind, and they likely have the advantage moving forward with the game being in Tuscaloosa.

Seems like there are many more undefeated teams than usual. Lots of K-States out there (funny, they don't have much talent or depth).

Honestly, I don't think half the otions deserve to be in this poll, but I thought I would put all the undefeateds that could fit.

It's gonna make the second half of the season interesting.

Honestly, I don't think half the otions deserve to be in this poll, but I thought I would put all the undefeateds that could fit.

It's gonna make the second half of the season interesting.

Yea, no way that Michigan, Illinois, KjSu or GT finish the regular season undefeated.

It will all work itself out.

Someone has to lose in the following

LSU/Bama
KSU/OU
OU/OSU
Mich/Ill
Ill/Wisconsin
Clem/GT

Unfortunatley Boise and Houston appear to have fairly easy remaining roads to an undefeated regular season. SMU could makes things interesting for Houston and TCU could make it interesting for Boise. Other than that it looks smooth sailing.

We should see the LSU/Bama winner face off against the OU/OSU winner in the championship game assuming both teams are undefeated. That's my guess. It would also be great to see an undefeated Wisconsin miss out and an undefeated Boise St. miss out. It would further show the inherent flaws about voting for a champion (pollsters/voters still affect BCS standings)...

I'm content leaving out non-AQ schools with perfect records against BCS teams with losses if for no other reason than what Utah has shown us this year about being in a more competitive conference... It's easy to win with your starters healthy for one or two games a year. When you face week-in and week-out competition, you don't win without depth. That's what the non-AQ schools will never have at the same level...

Oops - accidently hit other.

I like LSU, even though they gave up lots of points to WVU

I got Stanford because I want anyone who beats the Buffs to win out...unfortunately this year thats mathematically impossible

Great. A site that not only tells me that Boise is better than LSU and CSU is better than CU and San Jose State (who both beat them), but sets off my virus detection software. Thanks for that.... :thumbsup:
Boise would get ripped by LSU and Alabama. There's a huge difference between playing Georgia as opposed to playing LSU and Alabama.

FYI We are going to beat their striped ass.

@osgators Rachel George Burton was asked to compare LSU and Alabama defenses. "Alabama’s hands down a lot better. A lot more physical, just tougher guys." #Gators

FYI We are going to beat their striped ass.

@osgators Rachel George Burton was asked to compare LSU and Alabama defenses. "Alabama’s hands down a lot better. A lot more physical, just tougher guys." #Gators

Looking forward to that game.

Alabama. I will, however, fully admit my bias toward the Tide.

Back