What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is the best team near the halfway point?

Who is the best in the country?

• LSU

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • Alabama

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Oklahoma St.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stanford

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Clemson

• Michigan

• Illinois

• Kansas St.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Georgia tech

• other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
I would like to ask all of you to cheer for Boise St, Stanford, or Wisconsin to remain undefeated and OU to get beat. We would love to play any of them for two main reasons: 1) UA would beat their ass 2) tickets would be at the cheaper than if OU was there.

nawlins

how did UBT vote 7 times? :lol:

actually if you have the mods look for you they will tell you I havent voted at all..... :thumbsup:

me I am still undecided, I like 4 teams.... bama and lsu for their defense, OU and Okie Lite for their offense. I do think OU's defense is good enough to limit Bama and LSU's offense, not so much with Okie Lite's defense. Its just whether enough the passing attacks of OU and Okie Lite can score enough against Bama and LSU. I dont think OU or OSU could run much against either of those teams....

FYI We are going to beat their striped ass.

@osgators Rachel George Burton was asked to compare LSU and Alabama defenses. "Alabama’s hands down a lot better. A lot more physical, just tougher guys." #Gators
Miles has the winning record vs Alabama. Get ready to lose again. This one will really suck because it's going to be in your house, ah trailer.bama hick.jpg

Last edited:
badger.jpg
Best defensive player in college football, and he's only a sophomore. The Honey Badger will take what he wants from Alabama.

8oPSv_medium.jpg

Also, the new celebration rule is dumb.

Also also, you should be exempt from the rule if you are a punter.

Miles has the winning record vs Alabama. Get ready to lose again. This one will really suck because it's going to be in your house, ah trailer.View attachment 7532

Bryant-Denny-Stadium-total.jpg

folsom1.jpg

Dude we abandoned a bigger stadium than you have. Don't bring any smack on stadiums to me. I also don't want to hear anything about the view. This is the only view that matters.

Scoreboard08.jpg

Dude we abandoned a bigger stadium than you have. Don't bring any smack on stadiums to me. I also don't want to hear anything about the view. This is the only view that matters.
50 ebucks you never attended a class at UAT.

Take it to the SEC forum. Oh wait, that's right, we don't have one. Wonder why...

rolling_eyes.gif

I think we are going to see LSU win the SEC. They will play either OU or Wisconsin in the MNC game both of which will be undefeated. The team that gets left out will end up playing an undefeated Boise team. Boise is finally going to get to play a team with something to play for and something to prove. LSU wins the NC, Boise gets blasted.

For a bunch of hippie liberals you guys have a lot of hate in you.

Still smarting from last years beatdown Auburn gave you? Up 24-3 and you look like dog **** in the 2nd half.

LSU is more battle tested than Bama. It's not gonna be easy for you.

And how do you get off coming onto a CU board talking skack?

Man, thats a tuff one.
After watching Wisky put a beat down on the nubs, I would have said Wisky. But then after watching Alabama bitch slap Florida, I would have said them. But most recently in my mind is LSU whipping Florida, so I am going with them. Their defense is very impressive, and their offense doesn't completely suck this year. There are some damn good teams in the top 5 this year.

Still smarting from last years beatdown Auburn gave you? Up 24-3 and you look like dog **** in the 2nd half.

LSU is more battle tested than Bama. It's not gonna be easy for you.

And how do you get off coming onto a CU board talking skack?

If one loss from last year is bothering me how are you handling this year's buffs? I only respond to attacks-don't start them. Look at the thread.

Man, thats a tuff one.
After watching Wisky put a beat down on the nubs, I would have said Wisky. But then after watching Alabama bitch slap Florida, I would have said them. But most recently in my mind is LSU whipping Florida, so I am going with them. Their defense is very impressive, and their offense doesn't completely suck this year. There are some damn good teams in the top 5 this year.

You do understand Bama took out 2 of the gatas QBs and they were on the 3rd string at the LSU game?

For a bunch of hippie liberals you guys have a lot of hate in you.

For a Bama "fan" (i'll give the school the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't an alum), you sure have a lot of insecurity in you. Are you really talking stadium smack? If you can't do better than that, then **** off.

Back