What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is the Ram you hate the most?

Come on now, none of us really hate our little brothers....they're just annoying sometimes.
20130908__09DCSBUFW_400.jpg

Other than BVP...

That former pitcher who wrote ill-informed articles for Examiner about Colorado athletics. That happened and that guy's a ram, right?

Other than BVP...

That former pitcher who wrote ill-informed articles for Examiner about Colorado athletics. That happened and that guy's a ram, right?

Yes, but even worse he's HUGE Fusker fan, as well! It happened right after his frontal lobotomy.

Van Punk without a doubt. But aside from him, I seem to recall Bartalo shooting his mouth off a few times.

The only player I can remember was Moses Marino. He was pretty darn good, but seemed like an okay guy. I don't recall disliking him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Van Pelt aside, I find it hard to hate on players. They are all just chasing their dream to play football. The CU hate is bred in them after they get to Ft. Fun.

I guess I just kind of feel sorry for all of them. They have to try to believe, even though there's really not much there.

Lawrence Phillips and his peers have my venomous hate.

I guess I just kind of feel sorry for all of them. They have to try to believe, even though there's really not much there.

As far as CSU goes, I feel bad for the guys like Van Pelt. His wearing the CU sucks shirt to an NFL game exposed his intellectual issues and sent him to Canadian and euro league football as a maximum upside. Even their posters here make me feel sad. The assurances that the stadium was fully funded on the day it was publicly introduced. The empty stadiums and chest thumping vitrial reminds me of so many boys attempting to make the transition into man hood without proper guidance or mentoring. I unfortunately experienced a lot of this in my past. I wish CSquared could sit down and talk to them about the real world before they appear drunk with the tears of pain that the tear gas inevitably leads to regardless of outcome. My hate is reserved towards those who harm others. Sorrow and empathy seem to fit more with those that hurt themselves.

Last edited:
As far as CSU goes, I feel bad for the guys like Van Pelt. His wearing the CU sucks shirt to an NFL game exposed his intellectual issues and sent him to Canadian and euro league football as a maximum upside. Even their posters here make me feel sad. The assurances that the stadium was fully funded on the day it was publicly introduced. The empty stadiums and chest thumping vitrial reminds me of so many boys attempting to make the transition into man hood without proper guidance or mentoring. I unfortunately experienced a lot of this in my past. I wish CSquared could sit down and talk to them about the real world before they appear drunk with the tears of pain that the tear gas inevitably leads to regardless of outcome. My hate is reserved towards those who harm others. Sorrow and empathy seem to fit more with those that hurt themselves.

tl;dr version...
Hate = No.
Pity = Yes.

Back