What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is thougher than rain the most?

KU or Mizzou

• KU

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Mizzou

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • kfhbfhbwelfhjibewlfwgbrfl

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
I'm gonna go with Mizzou, although it could be either one of them. The real question is whether the winner of their game can keep it together for their first ever Big 12 CCG and get a shot at the NC.

I'm gonna go with Mizzou, although it could be either one of them. The real question is whether the winner of their game can keep it together for their first ever Big 12 CCG and get a shot at the NC.

I really think the winner of this game will win the big 12 and then play for it all.

Honestly, I'm waiting for both of them to choke. One loses this weekend, the other (possibly) the next.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but they both have a long history of not getting it done. And it's not easy for teams to win the CCG, no matter if they're playing OU or UT.

Honestly, I'm waiting for both of them to choke. One loses this weekend, the other (possibly) the next.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but they both have a long history of not getting it done. And it's not easy for teams to win the CCG, no matter if they're playing OU or UT.

I know, you're right, mines just a gut feeling. Still a lot of football to be played by those teams.

kfhbfhbwelfhjibewlfwgbrfl is always tough down the stretch, but I sort of feel like Missouri is going to get it done and win the Big XII this year.

Last edited:
Missouri has impressed me a lot more than Kansas has. So naturally, Kansas will win this game. :confused:

I dunno, Kansas is on a roll and Kansas is naturally more hungry. And when you have hunger, fat people, and rolls, feasting generally commences. Mizzou is better, but I don't think it matters.

KU, love their execution, efficiency and discipline. Reminds me of boise state on steroids (pun intended). MU got lucky this year, their QB has a pretty ****ty attitude and their fan base is probably the most irritating after Nebraska.

KU, love their execution, efficiency and discipline. Reminds me of boise state on steroids (pun intended). MU got lucky this year, their QB has a pretty ****ty attitude and their fan base is probably the most irritating after Nebraska.

Ironically i just found out a friend on mine went to mizzou, known her for 4 years, not one peep about mizzou until this year.

Looking at their schedule I don't see anyone I would consider truly explosive until they play le miz this week.

On the other hand le miz has played and beat some methodical teams.

Tough as rain goes to misery this time. Hats off to the lame hawks for a good season but I think it ends here

Ironically i just found out a friend on mine went to mizzou, known her for 4 years, not one peep about mizzou until this year.

Imagine that, eh? Those are some of the worst fans/alums. The ones that hide until their team is good. Lucky for you, this is Mizzou we're talking about, so she'll be quiet again soon.

Althought my gut tells me Missery, I would like to see KU win it. Just because I can't stank Pinkle.

I'll go Kansas... I'm still betting on Dill Pickle and his high school coaches have to screw it up sometime...

Althought my gut tells me Missery, I would like to see KU win it. Just because I can't stank Pinkle.

I agree(especially about Stinkle). If Mizz wins then that puts WVa into #2....ergo Mizz is out of the pic unless the Mountain(sister lovin')eers fall by the wayside. Also, who has any idea who the rep from the BXII south will be. OU missin' Bradford stands to stink up the place this week. IMO KU vs. Texass in the CCG...Ku to NCG. :wow:

Back