What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who leads the Buffs in rushing this year?

2016 rushing leader?

• Michael Adkins

• Beau Bisharat

• Dino Gordon

• Donovan Lee

• Phillip Lindsay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
With Carr gone and Powell graduated, the 5-man rotation we had last season has turned into a 3-man rotation with the possibility of Beau and/or Dino cracking into the mix.

Who do you think leads the team in yards rushing this season?

Last edited:
I said Lindsay, too, but think Lee has a real chance. He is the one truly dynamic player in the both the run game and passing game this offense has, IMO. They need him to be a big part of the offense.

Of the ones I've actually seen play, Lee impressed me the most. I'd like to see him get more carries this year, especially now that Carr is gone.

I went with Lee. Lindsay is good but not at all shifty...he runs right into tacklers all too often. Adkins hasn't been healthy in any of the three seasons, why would that magically change now? Dino is a question mark, Bish is a frosh.

Since we can't pick Carr, I'm gonna go Lee. Guy is electric in the open field and seems to have great vision. Actually like the run and gun offense with Lee and Lindsay in the backfield.

Not a big fan of ripping players, but what impresses people with Adkins? Part of being a good RB is playing through the nagging injuries.

Since we can't pick Carr, I'm gonna go Lee. Guy is electric in the open field and seems to have great vision. Actually like the run and gun offense with Lee and Lindsay in the backfield.

Not a big fan of ripping players, but what impresses people with Adkins? Part of being a good RB is playing through the nagging injuries.
No it isn't. Is actually argue it's dumb to not alter a guys workload if he has a nagging injury because they won't be as effective. Play him until he breaks.

When he has the ball he's better than anyone else we have. That's what makes him the best we have. Talent.

I just hope we run the ball a fair amount and we are good at it.

I'll go with Bish, in hopes we finally have a real talent back there. But like others have mentioned, I'd like to see Lee get the rock.

I'm gonna trot out the best guy no matter what.

Trot out, make some spectacular looking runs, hobble back to the bench, sit for most of the rest of the season. That is how he has done it in the past.

We have all seen what he can do, guy looks like a P5 RB. We have also all seen him not play because of twisted ankles, sore ribs, etc.

Reality check. Running backs get twisted ankles, sore ribs, and a bunch of other stuff, it's the nature of the position. Adkins has not shown he can play through that stuff.

If he can he would make a significant difference because he has talent but as the old saying goes, "Games aren't won in the hot tub, you have to play."

Running backs shouldn't be playing on twisted ankles, and they especially shouldn't be playing with a bad hammy like he had last year.

What you guys are saying is not lost on me. I just think there is a disconnect happening where you guys just can't tolerate him not being available all the time.

When he's available you play him. No matter how much practice time he's had, or if he had to leave at half-time of the previous game.

You want to win? Play the best talent. If he breaks, you move onto the next man. I don't think I'm saying anything ridiculous or new age here.

I think Lee leads the team in all purpose yardage, but for pure running back, they've all been recruited over - bish leads.

Back